• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Problem with Znote AAc website

Tyson12302

Reaction score
I've made my 9.60 server. Now im ready to make the admin account. But im having problems getting up my Znote AAc website. When i go on Localhost it says that i cannot connect. I done everything that was said in Znote video. Can someone explain more fully on how to set up the website or can someone show me how to do it. Thanks.

I don't know what to change. My whole RL Map since the spawn XML coordinates are messed up. Another NPC pack would be cool. But i don't think that is the problem since i already have all NPC's. The weird thing is that The NPC's are in the Map editor. Doesn't that mean that it should be loaded on the server. But i guess the XML file hasn't got the correct coordinates.
Sounds like i need to change my whole RL Map since the spawn file does give away wrong coordinates. How do you feel about this? :)
And Btw how do i load my saved map from RME. I saved my map and the updated map is in my world file. But when i log on its still the same.

it's quite weird, if you haven't done that much on the map it's maybe easier to change the whole map :p
Never experienced the problem you have, only the opposite, that the npc's are shown in the client, but not in rme (at all).

Well tbh i did change the map alittle added some new features to my world. I just need to find out if the saved world does load in the server. If it does then the problem is not coming from the RME it has to be coming from the XML file or the NPC file. So well ofc if my new map loads in the client then i will need to find a solution for these missing npc's since the editing did take me some time to do.

Ok my new updated map has worked and it is in the client. But there NPC's are still not there. I got more errors about it tho. About some scripts. I think this time it spotted the NPC's. Here is one of the errors
[Warning - NpcScript::NpcScript] Can not load script: default.lua cannot open default.lua: No such file or directory. I don't think i have any scripts up yet. I didn't have these errors before. Can the problem be that they cant spawn because i have't got any scripts up yet? Well i dunno i'm going to have a rest now. its 3 in the morning need some sleep. :)
At least now we know that the RME works fine. All the saved progress from RME has transferred to my server and i can see them clearly when i'm log in.

The NPC's can not spawn if they do not have any scripts, they need a script file (.lua) and a (.xml) file, which loads the scripts when the server is starting.

Lol, its 04:09 AM here atm, time for sleep for me as well ;)

Ok my new updated map has worked and it is in the client. But there NPC's are still not there. I got more errors about it tho. About some scripts. I think this time it spotted the NPC's. Here is one of the errors
[Warning - NpcScript::NpcScript] Can not load script: default.lua cannot open default.lua: No such file or directory. I don't think i have any scripts up yet. I didn't have these errors before. Can the problem be that they cant spawn because i have't got any scripts up yet? Well i dunno i'm going to have a rest now. its 3 in the morning need some sleep. :)
At least now we know that the RME works fine. All the saved progress from RME has transferred to my server and i can see them clearly when i'm log in.
occurs to every NPC or just some?

Every NPC. Looks like i need to do every NPC's scripts. Can i somehow download every NPC script or do i need to do it 1 by 1?

Last edited:
Try to change "createcharacter.php" search for
Code:
if (validate_ip(getIP()) === false && $config['validate_IP'] === true) {
                $errors[] = 'Failed to recognize your IP address. (Not a valid IPv4 address).';
and change it to
Code:
if (validate_ip(getIP()) === false && $config['validate_IP'] === false) {
                $errors[] = 'Failed to recognize your IP address. (Not a valid IPv4 address).';
I think you need to do the same thing in "register.php"! Let me know if that solves your new problem. :)

Why do you tell him to change this deep into the codes when he easy can change
Code:
$config['validate_IP'] = true;
to
$config['validate_IP'] = false;

I found a server that had all the scripts and the NPC's i just copied and pasted it on my server. Restarting my server now to see if it works.

@Cornex I didn't think of it, as I searched for the error message.
@Tyson12302, change the code into what cornex wrote, that should be easier to edit further on. Nice that you found the NPC's.

Edited: You can find Cornex solution in config.php

These missing NPC's are getting abit annoying. I just down know what to do. i started to get another error about the scripts. Does the spawn XML file have to have the correct coordinates of the NPC's? Because i got some weird negative numbers there. Even if i do change it will remove my white mage NPC on RME. I was thinking of getting another map but i need to know if the coordinates need to be in the place u want them to be in.

Back