• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Probleme With Mysql Help please......

Skype is an online phone, but it seems you dont have it, casue then you'd know what that would be, What you can do is to go to "127.0.0.1" If you can connect then try to set up a server, I had the same problem before, but I just hosted a server and then it worked perfectly :) Try that, try to host a server :)

REP++ if helped please :)

You do realise that the boy on your avatar is a Fulham fan, correct? And your name says Kuyt, which is a Liverpool striker. That may be what is causing your Apache to bail on you. You see, as of the latter releases of Apache - it doesn't approve of double moral. Try switching either of them.

After some research I found out that you can also use the Apache-Double Moral bypass using the phpMyAdmin configuration file. Try adding this line;
PHP:
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['bypass_moral'] = FORCE_USE_FIRST;

Last edited:
Back