• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

problems... poison fields, and others. :(

sezra

Reaction score
Hi all, first i would like to say please bear with me, im kind of new to this, and i've got a few problems that i have been trying to fix, but im not getting anywhere, so any help is appreciated! I am using evolultions 0.5.7, a 7.8 server.

My first problem is mana/health potions. When buying them from shops, I just get a vial of water. I got the code from an existing script. the item id 2006, is from what i can tell from the map editor for an empty vial. there doesnt seem to be an item id for a vial of mana/health potion.

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'manafluid') or msgcontains(msg, 'mana fluid') then
buy(cid,2006,1,60)
elseif msgcontains(msg, 'lifefluid') or msgcontains(msg, 'life fluid') then
buy(cid,2006,1,60)

my second problem is I need a script for trading items with npc's. For example, as part of a quest, I will trade an apple for a lamp with an npc. I have tried various ways to get around this, but to no avail.

My thrid problem is poison fields, and poison attacks from monsters. Poison fields do not poison a character when walked through, and monsters such as scorpions dont poison either. they just attack. I have no idea where to even start with this problem.

Another problem im having is every character knows every spell, and I dont know how to change that. I thought it would be in the config.lua file but its not.

And my last problem, is an npc's reply after selling an item to them. They all say the same thing, "thanks for this item" but that sentence is not in the individuals script. so where is this data stored, and is it possible to change it?

thankyou for your time, any and all help is really really appreciated.

Do you think this is Evolutions server forum ?

Ha ha, i love the way people do this. You can clearly see from the date that i joined and by my number of posts, that i am new here. But still you decide to post somthing completely unrelated and unhelpful.

1. I did not know there was a forum dedicated to evo's server.
2. well done you got yourself noticed. feel better?

Back