• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problems with some items and house lists

SaLeM

Reaction score
SQL PROBLEMS! Problems with chars, some items and house lists

Hi, I'm having some problems when doing server save, due to some items.

First, when someone uses a ring, if I do save, I get an error and the ring doesn't get saved:

> MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: INSERT INTO `player_items` (`player_id`, `pid`, `sid`, `itemtype`, `count`, `attributes` ) VALUES (188,9,109,2204,1,'8ör\') You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''n\')' at line

So I have to go next to player and ask him for the ring to delete it. :/

(PD: This error also happened once with a rune)

Now, the house problem:

When someone invites another person to his house ("aleta sio" and "aleta grav"), if he writes the name and press "Enter" (break line), we get this:

> MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: INSERT INTO `house_lists` (`house_id` , `listid` , `list`) VALUES (27,256,'Dark Wizardn\') You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''Dark Wizardn\')' at line 1

So I have to go player's house and edit his list to delete the break line ("Enter" after the last name). :/

Is there any solution, or should I send a letter to every user telling them not to use rings and not to make house lists with "Enter" ?

Thanks

Last edited:
OMG This is important!

Every time a person creates a character with the account manager, an error appears and the char is not created!!!!

> MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: INSERT INTO `players` (`id`, `name`, `group_id`, `account_id`, `level`, `vocation`, `health`, `healthmax`, `experience`, `lookbody`, `lookfeet`, `lookhead`, `looklegs`, `looktype`, `lookaddons`, `maglevel`, `mana`, `manamax`, `manaspent`, `soul`, `town_id`, `posx`, `posy`, `posz`, `conditions`, `cap`, `sex`, `lastlogin`, `lastip`, `redskull`, `redskulltime`, `save`, `rank_id`, `guildnick`, `lastlogout`, `blessings`) VALUES (NULL, 'Malacucin', 1, 462345, 1, 0, 150, 150, 0, 68, 76, 78, 39, 128, 0, 20, 0, 0, 0, 100, 3, 303, 811, 7, 0, 400, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, '', 0, 0) Column 'id' cannot be null

Help!

Back