• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Problems with UniServer port 80 after windows 10 update

Exoltes

Novia OTserv Developer
Reaction score
I've just updated to windows 10 and when I now start my UniController I'm getting the following error.

23kugps.png

After pressing on the 'OK' button, UniServer starts as normal but I'm unable to start Apache.

Maybe someone knows how to fix this? :)
Thanks in advance.

i suggest you to update but create a recovery disk because i've seen only you having that no one from my friend got that only few display problem

i suggest you to update but create a recovery disk because i've seen only you having that no one from my friend got that only few display problem
Well updating isn't going to fix the fact that windows is using my port 80 :p And I googled it and allready found a bunch of people having this or a simular problem with the same port after the windows 10 update.

Well updating isn't going to fix the fact that windows is using my port 80 :p And I googled it and allready found a bunch of people having this or a simular problem with the same port after the windows 10 update.
Its not windows using the port, Its apache. Are you using two differents services on the same port? UniServer is the webserver or the OT Server?.

small tip for skype users, Skype uses port 80 and 443

you can disable that from skype settings if you have skype for desktop. it's settings may have been reset after you upgraded to windows 10.

Back