• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Problems with UniServer port 80 after windows 10 update

Exoltes

Novia OTserv Developer
Reaction score
I've just updated to windows 10 and when I now start my UniController I'm getting the following error.

23kugps.png

After pressing on the 'OK' button, UniServer starts as normal but I'm unable to start Apache.

Maybe someone knows how to fix this? :)
Thanks in advance.

Application name = system.

That's ugh... Different.
Did nevix closing your http connections fix the issue even after restarting your PC?

Last edited:
i got similag problem. though that was 80 port is bisy. but UZero show dialog box

Failed to execute : 193,
Press OK to ignore and risk data corruption....

...only when i start apache server !!!! other WAMP servers starts - fine :(, 80 port is not used, mysql server starts normal. changing Apache port from 80 to any else and Apache ssl port443 to any else didn't geve a changes %(

On windows 10, IIS/10.0 was using port 80

To solve that:

find service "W3SVC"
disable it, or set it to "manual"
English name is: "World Wide Web Publishing Service"

On windows 10, IIS/10.0 was using port 80

To solve that:

find service "W3SVC"
disable it, or set it to "manual"
English name is: "World Wide Web Publishing Service"

hey znote...

i cant find such a service...

im running windows xp...

Seriously mate, you can't even read the first sentence? It's for Windows 10 where IIS (MS Web Server embedded in Windows 10) is operating by default. Other than that, this thread is specific for problem with already taken ports, not the problem you're experiencing, so don't expect anyone to post an answer for you here and make a mess. Especially in thread that is marked as solved. If you didn't find your solution anywhere else (so google, search, etc.), since this is not related to OpenTibia but UniServer, then at least create your own thread, with problem description.

Back