• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Professional programing services - C/C++/C#/Python/PHP/Lua

kondra

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
OTCv8
Hello!

-- IMPORTANT UPDATE --
My services are not available by now, I have too much stuff to do. I already finished tfs optimizations, now working on otclient optimizations and proxy based ddos protection system (will be awesome). If you really need me now the price for 1h is 40$ coz i am pretty busy. Will let you know if anything changes.

Are you looking for the professional programmer? Do you want to upgrade your server, add unique features, increase performance, fix crash bug or modify your website? That's great - I can do all of those for you.

I used to work with otserv and theforgottenserver some time ago. I didn't play tibia since 8.7, but it's not a problem for me to work with current/past releases. I can do almost everything what you want, even rewrite the whole tfs (but 3 months may not be enough :)).

Examples of things that I can do for you:
  • Huge optimizations, for eg. I can move some functions to other threads (especially things connected with outputmessage, encryption, packet sending), rewrite most used functions (reduce complexity/add cache), optimize server save (up to 10x faster) or speed up sql queries. It won't be the problem to achieve 2000 active players if some optimizations will be added.
  • Fix crash bugs, reduce and find the source of lags, add protection against ddos (for eg. by measuring ping of every player and enabling death protection if ping of >10% players will highly increase).
  • Add unique systems to your servers - cast system, team war, controlling monsters, auctions - no problem
  • Develop your website, create new pages, optimizations
  • Systems for detecting bots
  • Add new lua functions, whatever you want
  • Create dedicated ip changer
  • console Tibia bots (for eg. console bot advertising your server on rl tibia). I know how RSA, XTEA, adler32 and all things connected with communication works.
  • standard Tibia bots - if you want to have your own bot for almost every version of tibia, it's possible

In most cases, everything that you want is possible :)

The price is 30$/h. Payment by bitcoin (can be paypal if less than 300$). In most cases, after you send me details of your task, I will send you the price, if you accept, I will do everything, present you that it works, and after payment, I will send you source code. If you have good reputation I can send you source code before payment.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I do it really rarely, but now i must write about this magican. I was thinking that i got elementary knowledge about programming and tfs engines, but after a while of talking with this guy i noticed i dont.
I was hiring couple guys to test my server about crashes, nobody was able to crash it. Kondra found a crash in my server within 5 minutes - and ofcourse fixed it.
Highly recommends this guy, thanks
Kind regards
Patrik

Last edited:
Hello!

Are you looking for the professional programmer? Do you want to upgrade your server, add unique features, increase performance, fix crash bug or modify your website? That's great - I can do all of those for you.

Generally, I work as c/c++ (boost + qt5)/python programmer for a small-medium company, however, I did everything that I had to do in my job and now for 3 months I have nothing to do. That's why I am looking for an extra job.
I used to work with otserv and theforgottenserver some time ago. I didn't play tibia since 8.7, but it's not a problem for me to work with current/past releases. I can do almost everything what you want, even rewrite the whole tfs (but 3 months may not be enough :)).

- Huge optimizations, for eg. I can move some functions to other threads (especially things connected with outputmessage, encryption, packet sending), rewrite most used functions (reduce complexity/add cache), optimize server save (up to 10x faster) or speed up sql queries. It won't be the problem to achieve 2000 active players if some optimizations will be added.
- Fix crash bugs, reduce and find the source of lags, add protection against ddos (for eg. by measuring ping of every player and enabling death protection if ping of >10% players will highly increase).
- Add unique systems to your servers - cast system, team war, controlling monsters, auctions - no problem
- Develop your website, create new pages, optimizations
- Systems for detecting bots
- Add new lua functions, whatever you want
- Create dedicated ip changer
- console Tibia bots (for eg. console bot advertising your server on rl tibia). I know how RSA, XTEA, adler32 and all things connected with communication works.
- standard Tibia bots - if you want to have your own bot for almost every version of tibia, it's possible

The price is 30$/h, however, there is a promotion for April - only 20$/h. Payment by paypal/bitcoin/wire transfer. In most cases, after you send me details of your task, I will send you the price, if you accept, I will do everything, present you that it works, and after payment, I will send you source code. If you have good reputation I can send you source code before payment.

Discord: kondrah#7945

It's my first post on this forum so I don't have any reputation, but you don't risk - If you have good reputation I will require payment after I send you the source code. I partly tested the latest release of theforgottenserver and there are at least 10 important things to fix. As a gift, I will share one of few crash bugs that I found :)
In protocolgame.cpp, function ProtocolGame::eek:nRecvFirstMessage, there a line:
Code:
uint32_t tokenTime = std::stoul(sessionArgs[3]);
std::stoul can throw an exception when the argument is not a number which is possible, so it will cause crash because of an unhandled exception. You can't use that bug using tibia client, but I can create a python script within 2 hours to do that (I already did, and it works).

I have an audio system that I made, but it has some problems (like crash on client - not server - when I play several audios in a short time; I "solved" this by blocking audios from be played too quickly, but this is not a solution).
This system works, but, unfortunately, iit has some problems that I want to solve.

So, basically, you would need to know about working with TFS and OTClient, and be able to remake this system to me without any errors.
These errors happened because I'm not an expert in C++ yet and I tried to do it by myself.
Also, I don't want your service if it costs more than 100$ in total, since the system is already "done". Needing to be remade, but all code is already there.
I pay through Paypal.
Want to try that?

I have an audio system that I made, but it has some problems (like crash on client - not server - when I play several audios in a short time; I "solved" this by blocking audios from be played too quickly, but this is not a solution).
This system works, but, unfortunately, iit has some problems that I want to solve.

So, basically, you would need to know about working with TFS and OTClient, and be able to remake this system to me without any errors.
These errors happened because I'm not an expert in C++ yet and I tried to do it by myself.
Also, I don't want your service if it costs more than 100$ in total, since the system is already "done". Needing to be remade, but all code is already there.
I pay through Paypal.
Want to try that?

Dear River,

In many cases, it doesn't matter that you have the system that is done. I have to spend a time to learn how the system is made and how it works. In some cases, I had to rewrite the whole system because another programmer just fucked it up, his code worked in 99% cases, but in one case it caused a crash so he had a crash every few days, and it was impossible to solve without modifying most of the code.
However, it's possible that it requires just a few small modifications (for eg. good exception handling) and it won't be hard to do. I've already done few tasks connected with otclient (I hope that those people will give me positive comment soon).
Just add me on discord, send me your code and I will tell you how much will it cost. I can't say anything before seeing the code.

Hello!

Generally, I work as c/c++ (boost + qt5)/python programmer for a small-medium company, however, I did everything that I had to do in my job and now for 3 months I have nothing to do. That's why I am looking for an extra job.

- Huge optimizations, for eg. I can move some functions to other threads (especially things connected with outputmessage, encryption, packet sending), rewrite most used functions (reduce complexity/add cache), optimize server save (up to 10x faster) or speed up sql queries. It won't be the problem to achieve 2000 active players if some optimizations will be added.
- Fix crash bugs, reduce and find the source of lags, add protection against ddos (for eg. by measuring ping of every player and enabling death protection if ping of >10% players will highly increase).
- Add unique systems to your servers - cast system, team war, controlling monsters, auctions - no problem
- Develop your website, create new pages, optimizations
- Systems for detecting bots
- Add new lua functions, whatever you want
- Create dedicated ip changer
- console Tibia bots (for eg. console bot advertising your server on rl tibia). I know how RSA, XTEA, adler32 and all things connected with communication works.
- standard Tibia bots - if you want to have your own bot for almost every version of tibia, it's possible

The price is 30$/h, however, there is a promotion for April - only 20$/h. Payment by paypal/bitcoin/wire transfer. In most cases, after you send me details of your task, I will send you the price, if you accept, I will do everything, present you that it works, and after payment, I will send you source code. If you have good reputation I can send you source code before payment.

Discord: kondrah#7945

It's my first post on this forum so I don't have any reputation, but you don't risk - If you have good reputation I will require payment after I send you the source code. I partly tested the latest release of theforgottenserver and there are at least 10 important things to fix. As a gift, I will share one of few crash bugs that I found :)
In protocolgame.cpp, function ProtocolGame::eek:nRecvFirstMessage, there a line:
Code:
uint32_t tokenTime = std::stoul(sessionArgs[3]);
std::stoul can throw an exception when the argument is not a number which is possible, so it will cause crash because of an unhandled exception. You can't use that bug using tibia client, but I can create a python script within 2 hours to do that (I already did, and it works).

Hello, I will add you to Discord, I may have a few things to chat ;)

Dear River,

In many cases, it doesn't matter that you have the system that is done. I have to spend a time to learn how the system is made and how it works. In some cases, I had to rewrite the whole system because another programmer just fucked it up, his code worked in 99% cases, but in one case it caused a crash so he had a crash every few days, and it was impossible to solve without modifying most of the code.
However, it's possible that it requires just a few small modifications (for eg. good exception handling) and it won't be hard to do. I've already done few tasks connected with otclient (I hope that those people will give me positive comment soon).
Just add me on discord, send me your code and I will tell you how much will it cost. I can't say anything before seeing the code.

Added you on Discord.
I got services already from @Ezzz and @Summ , but they seem very busy now.
Also, I can send my payment receipts to prove that, so I think I'm trustable.
Well, see you soon.

Kondra i have a job for you contact me thank you.

added =D I have some jobs for you

Edit: I wonder if anyone has ever worked with him?

Last edited by a moderator:
added =D I have some jobs for you

Edit: I wonder if anyone has ever worked with him?

I have been talking to him for the last few days, managed to handle and negotiate a few terms and we are starting today to work. I will provide news and feedback after this.

The guy is truly a genius, I told him what I needed last friday (which was kind of complex), he delivered the system yesterday and its working beautifully. I do recommend him, I'm pretty sure he can do anything you want.

Last edited:
who worked with him, please recommends here.

I worked with him already. Truly a genius.²
He fixed my audio system 100%, I paid 100$, and we are still working on other stuffs.
I'm very satisfied. Guys like him is rare.

STOP!
READ NOW AND HERE!

This guys is 100% totally recommended, we started working together a few hours ago, and he already optimized lot of functions trough SQL, C++ and now checking LUA.

This guy is a genius, I am happy to pay to him cause he explain everything in order to let you know what is going on.

I already finished CAM system (recording every player on server all the time)! You can try it by connection to 164.132.63.51:7181 with tibia 10.99. It's 100% server based and will support every tibia version ;) 1h of record has size of 1-5MB. It may be also possible to download cam player to local computer.

I already finished CAM system (recording every player on server all the time)! You can try it by connection to 164.132.63.51:7181 with tibia 10.99. It's 100% server based and will support every tibia version ;) 1h of record has size of 1-5MB. It may be also possible to download cam player to local computer.
Already tested, it is perfect!

Had a few small chats with @kondra regarding his services, he seems to know his stuff thus far, and is pretty professional/upfront. Havn't had a chance to work with him just yet, but will leave a review once I have (additionally the quality of his work will be reviewed and commented here as well).

STOP!
READ NOW AND HERE!

This guys is 100% totally recommended, we started working together a few hours ago, and he already optimized lot of functions trough SQL, C++ and now checking LUA.

This guy is a genius, I am happy to pay to him cause he explain everything in order to let you know what is going on.

Doing other jobs and I am pretty satisfied, a bit expensive, but you will pay excellent quality.

Back