• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Program to join files tibia.dat tibia.spr tibia.pic in tibia.exe

roriscrave

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm making a customized 7.72 server, where there are new items and etc.
Need a program do join all files into tibia.exe (for when the person downloads, just see tibia.exe)

i tried MoleBox, but after uniting the files, windows passes accuse as a virus
1608594727943.png

I feel like attempting to do this will also break your maps. IE maps files are still going to be outside the package and either might not save and/or load them properly.

The package looking like a virus is a likely outcome as well.

Just trying to understand why you would want to bother doing this?

I'm making a customized 7.72 server, where there are new items and etc.
Need a program do join all files into tibia.exe (for when the person downloads, just see tibia.exe)

i tried MoleBox, but after uniting the files, windows passes accuse as a virus
View attachment 52805

First of all, you will need the Stud_PE program and maybe CabCreator . The two are attached to this topic, just click on it and download it.

There is a tutorial on TibiaKing

First of all, you will need the Stud_PE program and maybe CabCreator . The two are attached to this topic, just click on it and download it.

There is a tutorial on TibiaKing
Why would he need cabcreator it mostly used for sprite protection so it have nothing to do with packing files into exe. Anyway he can use enigma virtual box, few clicks and you have one .exe file

Back