• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Progress of Calasha (Teaser)

Xexza

Reaction score
Hello. Me and my co worker Mackan is currently working at a very serious project named Calasha which has been in development for over two years with a total size of 44.7 mB.
Minimap:
minimap.jpg

Interested? Calasha Open Tibia World

Some screenshots of Bogridge and surroundings can be found here: Calasha Blog - Bogridge and surroundings

The entrance to the Sacred Mine
294nvw0.png

The Gobo fields!
2ufv9eq.png

The webtomb
f3gpwz.png

One of the vampire castle towers
24d3fvp.png

Magic entrance to the elven hideout
2w23oth.png

2ypdp3o.png

2lsunur.png

2qsux5e.png

kboav9.png

2d76nuf.png

Last edited:
That's because Mackan made a thread at OtFans before.

Pwns :]

What's the ID of the statue on the last screenshot? I don't reckon seeing it before o_O

Save the minimap picture in .PNG. please :)

Looks like a insane map,
You better end up better than cip! that looks awesome

well.. IMO this image looks better than the spawn of the same creature that cip made.. What do you think? Did it end up better than Cip? :)
'Snake's Villa'
2ptndqb.png

Wow! That is looking totaly awesome, well maping!

The only part that is buggin' me is the elven hideout. It's such a weird mix-up. The burning tree looks weird, doesn't belong there. And I can't find any solidarity with the two statues and elves. You should change 'em to elf statues. You should make it more of a wood alike entrance than an entrance with electricity and such, it aint "elfy"

Good fantasy though, I defently like it !

The only part that is buggin' me is the elven hideout. It's such a weird mix-up. The burning tree looks weird, doesn't belong there. And I can't find any solidarity with the two statues and elves. You should change 'em to elf statues. You should make it more of a wood alike entrance than an entrance with electricity and such, it aint "elfy"

My idea with it is that it's a portal to the elves main hideout. And I thought that the electricity would be there to "teleport" the player to it. And the tree is magic and has a symbolic meaning which is that the nature can withstand fire.

Also the statues are there for a reason..
I like them because they light the cave up and also they're not as big as the elven statues. :)

Back