• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Progress of Calasha (Teaser)

then it must be grey stairs downstairs :O
or you could do it something similar to cipstyle!
ih70o6.jpg

:)

ONT
OMG, i really like the minimap! the south-east island looks awesome =)
good luck.

@1down
+1

Last edited:
What I believe to be the first pic of Cyntiel:
2yo366t.png

Entrance to an unexplored cave.
20ifgd0.png

When the server last was online you came to Thyrbring by going round and round on a small and ugly mountain, this time you'll go round in a somewhat bigger mountain, and ain't the view a lot better?
iyk8ht.png

and for the old players, don't you remember Seustre from the magicshop? He finaly found a way to release himself from the curse which gave him the nickname 'Stiffy Steve'. And he decided to make something to celebrate it and rebuilt his shop.
2hn5eeo.png

And then after a long day I decided to make a visit to the Hawkeye's familytomb. It was quite scary at night, just thinking of the horrific things these outlaw leaders had done gave me more chills down my back.
2jaavdy.png

How's this for progress?

Nicer :D You can steal those rods? D: Also, the caves un-explorered yet theres a set up light :eek:

Other that than its really nice.

@up

The guy walking there is putting out basins(from furniture packs)! xD

But he.. Likes to place random basins!! He's a.. ...basin-light addict? xD

He might be smokin' em' thingiez! :eek:

haha :D

The rods and wands can't be taken, we have a script.

Nicer :D You can steal those rods? D: Also, the caves un-explorered yet theres a set up light :eek:

Other that than its really nice.

let me answer all your questions! :)
You can't steal the rods, they're protected by magic (magic shop, duh? :huh:)
The cave is unexplored to man, but who knows what creature put it there? :eek:

and last question of yours.. NO, I'm not for sale :)

Post more! :D You know i'll play as soon as it's out, and i'ma leave random basins everywhere. >:{D So people know I've been there.

Back