• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] - Panchira

hxzr, tbh :p you are the first one who says that tibia server is overrated :D
And I have to agree with you about that :p
But I am not just hosting a tibia server, I am hosting a World of Warcraft server too :p I don't think that a 10 years old compaq laptop will be able to host these two :p

Edit: I am sorry for all of these smiles :p

correction; who says that costs of hosting a tibia server is overrated

A wow server can be hosted on a VERY weak computer without hardships, just for you ill do this, just like old days.

Ah,okey, thought you ment by the performance way :p
Anyways, it's quite high of cost to host a server, especially when you are going to host more than one kind of server, as I said before.

About the wow server, YES they can be hosted on a weak server... but how many players would it be able to host? :p not many, And mean while hosting a Vent server, Tibia server, Website. I think that a OLD compaq computer won't be able to use it's (200mb(?)) ram.

W/E we are now too much in the off-topic, and I understand how you feel, but I have to increase my income at somehow mean while having fun by doing it, and making it fun for the players too.
As you already have seen, I have made some changes so there are as minimal differences as possible, but premium users shall have a upper hand by buying premium.

Please if you have an idea of changes please post it

EDIT:
Premiums:
Update: You will gain access to new spells for the new Vocs, Mighty Wizard(Sorc), Holy Priest(Druid), Unstoppable Hunter(Paladin, got a better name? post it!), Warlord(Knight, Got a better name? post it!)

Last edited:
Okey, it seems that people don't know what 100% own made map means.

This map is made by us! The City/village/town names are Japanese! So you may have heard of those before, like stato Chi(Start Town) and Namu Chi(Swamp Town) it isn't correct Japanese, We have just used the Google Translate!(Yeah, we don't have any fantasy about names, it's the same with our Project name, also Japanese!)

Also other questions I have got in my pm box, WE won't release this map for the public. It won't be able in the download section.

Edit:
New boss event added!
If you use an item at a special position, which will create an 20 min event, A boss will be spawned(No name right now, but it worked with a rat!), the exit shall be blocked. The event will stop untill the boss is killed or the event time runs out. If the event time runs out.. the boss will be removed!

Last edited:
Back