• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] Pokemon Adventures

No. :) I played the Prebeta and I found it boring so for that reason I stopped playing the prebeta because I found it boring after playing 3 days +-.
Jelous? No please :).

Why are you all angry with me? You just want money and you are going to earn a lot.
What's the fucking problem? I dont understand... ;)

You become angry just for saying that? Just for saying that you didnt make the project as a fun/hobbie? Come on! We all the users/players know that you just did this project to earn money and not as a hobbie/fun project. If you say "you're wrong" then you should read the text again. Just care about money and that's enough. Maybe you' and your family has not eniough money to feed you and your brothers if you have but it seems like that. If it's a hobbie project, can you please put the premium less expensive?
Answer 100% of them: No. Why? Wasnt it supposed to be a hobbie? Ah no... It's a money project. ^_^

Come on please guys dont say that Im jelous because you saw me playing like 3 or 4 days and after that I never visited PA anymore so why would I care about joining or not?
Well see you guys and dont got angry with me because Im telling the truth and If Im not telling the truth, could you please fix me?
And I stop if you stop, remember that Im not attacking anything Im just defending myself of Jano's comment.

"Valentino comment prolly"...

No. :) I played the Prebeta and I found it boring so for that reason I stopped playing the prebeta because I found it boring after playing 3 days +-.

So why ur complain? Just dont play.

Jelous? No please :).
Ye.. you are.

Why are you all angry with me?

Because ur posting shit.

You just want money and you are going to earn a lot.
What's the fucking problem? I dont understand... ;)

You are the one having problem here.

You become angry just for saying that? Just for saying that you didnt make the project as a fun/hobbie? Come on! We all the users/players know that you just did this project to earn money and not as a hobbie/fun project.

We made hobbie project and yeh we prolly will earn some money nobody deny that - its not secret.

Maybe you' and your family has not eniough money to feed you and your brothers if you have but it seems like that.

You are pathetic man.

If it's a hobbie project, can you please put the premium less expensive?

If its too expensive for you ( wont involve ur family in my post ) just dont play and your problem is gone.

Well see you guys and dont got angry with me because Im telling the truth and If Im not telling the truth, could you please fix me?

Fixed you several times. But you are only one having the "truth" - no point of our conversation.

And I stop if you stop, remember that Im not attacking anything Im just defending myself of Jano's comment.

You are attacking not defending, same as on PH. Why you think Jano wrote that post ? Because all know that you are attacking and spreading rumors about our "money project".

Maybe you' and your family has not eniough money to feed you and your brothers if you have but it seems like that. If it's a hobbie project, can you please put the premium less expensive?
6 eur is too expensive? maybe the family with problems is urs ;<

The last beta was too nice, they even fixed a lot of bugs as players were reporting them and added new cool features, now gonna be awesome at final release ;P

Jano can you post the exactly link of client
This was the last one, but I think they will release new client ;x

nope, but last beta was closed at 00:00 Spain time if I'm not mistaken

6€ is not expensive but I mean that 6€ for copy/paste the sprites and some scripts posted in a lot of forums? Like Fly, Surf, Dive...? That's a copy/paste, of course you'll say that you didnt take it from another forum but 50% of believing or not.
Im not jelous and I repeat. I played prebeta 4 days and after that I found it boring so...^_^
You know that you will have a lot of players so why to put the price just 1€ or 2€, it's the same as 6 or 10€ :huh:
You'll have +800 players. 1€ per player is good but you just want again money,money and more money you're obssesed with the money as we can see... 6€.
1€ per player and 800 players online would be 800€ and you've paid your dedicated. For what is the rest of money? To pay your house rent? Woot;)
Your effort worked on this server does not reflect the 6€ for the premium. Just for adding 3 or 4 new features they want more money. What's the next? 2€ for adding orangle islands?

6€ is not expensive but I mean that 6€ for copy/paste the sprites and some scripts posted in a lot of forums? Like Fly, Surf, Dive...? That's a copy/paste, of course you'll say that you didnt take it from another forum but 50% of believing or not.
Im not jelous and I repeat. I played prebeta 4 days and after that I found it boring so...^_^
You know that you will have a lot of players so why to put the price just 1€ or 2€, it's the same as 6 or 10€ :huh:
You'll have +800 players. 1€ per player is good but you just want again money,money and more money you're obssesed with the money as we can see... 6€.
1€ per player and 800 players online would be 800€ and you've paid your dedicated. For what is the rest of money? To pay your house rent? Woot;)
Your effort worked on this server does not reflect the 6€ for the premium. Just for adding 3 or 4 new features they want more money. What's the next? 2€ for adding orangle islands?

Pokemon tibia features alot of hours of gaming and fun, it's really awesome mmorpg combination paying 6€ a month is nothing still it's expensive for a ot server but if they keep the server getting updated and adding new features every1 is gonna be happy anyway

i mean, who cares if they want money ? if we are gonna get our gaming experience, and that's stupid anyway, all ot servers want win money lol

1~2 euros per player is no money, in such an epic server.
Would you open an OTS just to gain money for the hosting? Sounds like earning, losing then 0 profit.

Seriously you are retarded if you think that we copy/paste public scripts ( those scripts are useless crap ). No point of conversation with you. And yeh.. I repeat again.. you are jelous and you confirm that with every post you write.

Last edited:
Jano and Koob do not need to copypaste noob scripts from here, they have enough skills to do them by themselves.

Jano and Koob do not need to copypaste noob scripts from here, they have enough skills to do them by themselves.

That jelaous guy just dont understand that, as I said no point of conversation with him. Anyway thanks for words.

If 1€ per player = All got Prem (Nobody can hunt every prem place will be crowded) , Staff members won't earn anything which is really unfair cuz look what they have made :eek: They deserve alot of cash each month.

If 6€ per player = Not everybody got prem (Which leads to no crowded PACC Places) , Staff obtains cash to pay for Dedic. Also they have to earn something, what do you think? If I would be a staff member of PA I'd like to have some cash for my work ofc. Use ur mind ffs and 6€ ain't that much why you complain?

Also lol.. Look at the DL & Run RL Map servers who got donate for 10€ each, what about that?

Back