• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] Pokemon Adventures

6€ is not expensive but I mean that 6€ for copy/paste the sprites and some scripts posted in a lot of forums? Like Fly, Surf, Dive...? That's a copy/paste, of course you'll say that you didnt take it from another forum but 50% of believing or not.
Im not jelous and I repeat. I played prebeta 4 days and after that I found it boring so...^_^
You know that you will have a lot of players so why to put the price just 1€ or 2€, it's the same as 6 or 10€ :huh:
You'll have +800 players. 1€ per player is good but you just want again money,money and more money you're obssesed with the money as we can see... 6€.
1€ per player and 800 players online would be 800€ and you've paid your dedicated. For what is the rest of money? To pay your house rent? Woot;)
Your effort worked on this server does not reflect the 6€ for the premium. Just for adding 3 or 4 new features they want more money. What's the next? 2€ for adding orangle islands?

Dude, if your any better then make your server without donations, just shut up and mind your own bussiness, if you dont have money for the premium, get a job or just quit the server.. you're too poor man..

Ok ok guys calm down... All against me, wth. Im not jealous. Jelous about? About money you will earn? Yes. About joining or not the beta? Never.
Lolaye you also should shut up because it's not your business.
I will stop complaining. This sir Jano started all so I finish him with a couple of comments.
im just saying that you did it as a hobbie and as a hobbie it is you should not put 6€ there. Jus that.

Ok ok guys calm down... All against me, wth. Im not jealous. Jelous about? About money you will earn? Yes. About joining or not the beta? Never.
Lolaye you also should shut up because it's not your business.
I will stop complaining. This sir Jano started all so I finish him with a couple of comments.
im just saying that you did it as a hobbie and as a hobbie it is you should not put 6€ there. Jus that.

One word about copy/paste. If you are against it why r u pushin other project to copy our ideas? ( Day care center ). Its called hypocrisy.

Yes because when you think on Pokemon the first idea is pokemon egg. Atleast me. ^^
I wont discuss anymore. If I hurt you ok Im sorry and I excuse myself but if I didnt dont make more threads answering me.
Ok? Stop discussion and all happy. :) Im not against copy/paste, if you want to copy/paste do it because nobody will know if you did it or not. (Proly some of your scripts could be on this way but I dont want to discuss it). Im just saying that is not fair to copy/paste and then put a price for copying.
Ok your project is not copied. ¿?¿?¿? Not copied? And the extracted sprites? Well I wont discuss anymore.

Im sorry if I hurt you all so for that reason I excuse myself.
See you.

Yes because when you think on Pokemon the first idea is pokemon egg. Atleast me. ^^
I wont discuss anymore. If I hurt you ok Im sorry and I excuse myself but if I didnt dont make more threads answering me.
Ok? Stop discussion and all happy. :) Im not against copy/paste, if you want to copy/paste do it because nobody will know if you did it or not. (Proly some of your scripts could be on this way but I dont want to discuss it). Im just saying that is not fair to copy/paste and then put a price for copying.
Ok your project is not copied. ¿?¿?¿? Not copied? And the extracted sprites? Well I wont discuss anymore.

See you.
Bye, take care.

Im not against copy/paste, if you want to copy/paste do it because nobody will know if you did it or not.

and guys like you will claim that our scripts are copied.

(Proly some of your scripts could be on this way but I dont want to discuss it). Im just saying that is not fair to copy/paste and then put a price for copying.

Any of our script aint copied, any of our script are published ones. No matter what I say you wont believe me coz "you know best". If you think its so easy why there are like ~3 servers right now ? Even if sprites and scriptes are published ? Answer is: because its not easy.

Ok your project is not copied. ¿?¿?¿? Not copied? And the extracted sprites?

Idea is copied.. and developed. Same as all OTservers. Literaly copied are only sprites and its not secret.

Well I wont discuss anymore.

Ok.
See you.

cu.

This thread is completely out of topic regarding this OT, stop flaming each other.

Well this discussion started at march, if they knew it would take so long, why make a thread so early..

lol you guys still didint launched it? kinda lame.

Well this discussion started at march, if they knew it would take so long, why make a thread so early..

They have opened it in some betas to test the server in all senses, they've been wise with the time, not releasing it so soon just to close inmediately because of errors, so tomorrow will be official release. I've played in 2 betas, and the gameplay doesn't bore you.

They have opened it in some betas to test the server in all senses, they've been wise with the time, not releasing it so soon just to close inmediately because of errors, so tomorrow will be official release. I've played in 2 betas, and the gameplay doesn't bore you.

I second that motion, anyone who says this game trully sucks, hasent spent enough time to look around or got sick of a small bug.

Today we will launch the official release

With 2 servers Diamond & Pearl

Each server with a capacity of 500

@Down lolaye
No idea yet, wait for further information

Today we will launch the official release

With 2 servers Diamond & Pearl

Each server with a capacity of 500

@Down lolaye
No idea yet, wait for further information

Wow nice, I hope there wont be high queues anyway but its nice 2 serv with 500 each :)

@soul4soul
I'm gonna start on Pearl I think =P

ill go pearl....whats up with all these servers starting beta on same day?

Back