• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] Pokemon Adventures

epic fail this server is the same as PObr :/

i dont find it to much better. the map is about the same. the price of pokemon to the shop was lowered and the price of pokeballs was raised extremely hard for new players to start. especially if they arent wise enough to catch an oddish in rook. english speaking community is a plus. diamond accs >>>>>>>>>> free accounts.

fail server, every minute the gms are changing the prices, now as a low level it is a lot harder to make money\catch pokemons
also it gets boring very fast now. thats a shame, thought this game will be better than PO but it is even worst. also PO was stable...

This game is also stable.. when PO started it was all kicks and laggs but that didnt happen on PA

12:57 You caught a pokemon (Bulbasaur [14]).
130 gbs :D

fail server, every minute the gms are changing the prices, now as a low level it is a lot harder to make money\catch pokemons
also it gets boring very fast now. thats a shame, thought this game will be better than PO but it is even worst. also PO was stable...

prices was changed like 2 times to fix server economy. But some hater kidos just dont understand that. If you dont like just leave - whats the problem ?

yeh. DDoS from USA. Our hosting company is actually taking care of it.

this had to be in saturday ;/ lol

Our hosting company is doing great job ( 5 mins after attack started they reacted! just before we want to inform them ) and im sure they can get our server online soon.

Woot GZ bulbasaur rox :D.
I am after a charmander currently xD.

@up
It's not even profitable nomore to catch waterpkmn, which sould be a bit higher now.

Charmander, i wasted over 200 hd on him until i got him
@koob
Mind telling whats their name?

Our hosting company is doing great job ( 5 mins after attack started they reacted! just before we want to inform them ) and im sure they can get our server online soon.

16:26 You caught a pokemon (Pikachu [24]). But you are already holding six Pokemons your pokemon will be teleport to the pokemon center!

Back