• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] Pokemon Adventures

It won't, cause it will be hard, also keep in mind that every pokemon will have it own price due to its own Level

Nursery system will slightly affect the economy,don't worry.

kk kool I'm looking forward to this release! xD

Do you guys accept suggestions and ideas here or in the forum?, let me know,
I have a few Ideas and suggestions that might help the server give it a
unique feel to it.
Edit:
Also, my Advice is take your time, haste makes waste!

+1

how will the lvl thing work? cus lets say a new player got a friend who got pokemons lvl 70 and shit and he passes 1 to him so then the new player will have a poke lvl 70 and can kill all?

how to explain .-.

you cant use a pokemon who is higher than you in 10 levels

trainer 1 pokemon 11 -> ok
trainer 1 pokemon 12 -> fucked

how to explain .-.

you cant use a pokemon who is higher than you in 10 levels

trainer 1 pokemon 11 -> ok
trainer 1 pokemon 12 -> fucked

That's pretty smart, except that the level gap should expand if you win a Badge...

I'm actually looking forward to both playing this project and trying to compete against it. With this many talented scripters against my (although dashingly handsome ;)) semi-advanced knowledge it should be quite a challenge :)

Best of luck to your project! Hope you get a chance to see my project as well :)

I'm actually looking forward to both playing this project and trying to compete against it. With this many talented scripters against my (although dashingly handsome ;)) semi-advanced knowledge it should be quite a challenge :)

Best of luck to your project! Hope you get a chance to see my project as well :)

ur project will fail.. this wont! :D

good luck dude, cool that you quited from the PO2 thing xD and GL with your new project

Now we have a new vulgar language code...

if fucked = 1
doRefuck

sorry dude, what i tried to say is: if difference betwen player level and pokemon level is higher than 10 then the player couldnt use that pokemon.

That's pretty smart, except that the level gap should expand if you win a Badge...

that a good idea thx

Last edited:
Back