• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team ☺Project Pokemon Universe Online☻

Pokemon Universe Online,Would you Play.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I wanna be a beta tester, ofc xD
And I can map a little but I'm not the best in it.

You can contact me by PM ofc.

Last edited:
1ya0pi.png
2hs2hw0.png

a13exj.png

4qse4y.png

117ww2d.png

also, how old are u? still kid?

Oh nou, we are going to plai your server yeah! It haz big rekord! Plox gime GM!

If you think pokemon is for kids, no one want's you to play it. How ever, we are stil going to work on this project, and if we have 10 players online, i think we will quit it :blink: . But i don't think that will happen. Many kids play tibia, so they will like to play pokemon :thumbup:

@Wezza
Yes, he's mapper.

hmm I dont know yet i haven't talked to Optomistic since he live in the usa we have other time :p

Akon u are mapper :)

EDIT: Hey guys(Team of PUO) I have finished the otb.im not shur if its correct but i will double check it all.akon is the newest mapper so Stra i want you to invite him to the group in msn and for Akon sence i liek yours mappings i want your to map cerulean city and celadon city,i am putting RunarM and Loyale and Stra in charge while i am offline,then once comes this weekend ill stay up and work full time. :)

these are the cities i want done in 1-2 weeks plus hunting grounds

Pallet Town
Viridian City
Pewter City
Cerulean City
Vermillion City
Celadon City
Fushia City
Saffron City
Cinnabar island
then do some random hunting grounds and spawns try to work hard untill this weekend comes,all mappers work together and try to import the maps together to make it good,and RunarM try to buy that domain and weezer keep going strong and make some more website backgrounds and we all will decide which one we will use until then welcome Akon as the new mapper :) and i usally get home at 4:00PM or around 3:30PM right now it is 9:25 PM so coutn the time and maybe i can see you guys when i come home from school. :)

Last edited:
Ok dude, i will wait you tonight. I could map something, when u send me .otb file. Akon is already in group :p We talked yesterday...

Back