• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team ☺Project Pokemon Universe Online☻

Pokemon Universe Online,Would you Play.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Optomistic

Savannah Here
Reaction score
Pokemon-1.png

Owner:Optomistic 1/1 FULL
Scripters:Cavito,OPEN 0/2 STILL OPEN
Mappers:RunarM,Lolaye,Erik 3/3 FULL
Spriters:RunarM,Strasxni 1/2 FULL
Programmer:Optomistic 1/1 FULL
Beta Testers:CANCLED,MOST ACTIVE ON FORUM. (http://pokeuniverseonline.pokemonlegend.net/forum.htm)
Forum:Straxni 1/1 FULL
Client Maker:RunarM 1/1 FULL
Website Maker:OPEN 0/1 STILL OPEN

Will have all systems that Pokemon Online has and MORE.
Will have only the 1st season pokemon,i liek to keep it original,but that dosent mean we wont do updates and events.
Will not contain the same map as Pokemon Online ours will be unique and special to the mappers likings.

I Accept Criticism and Comments :)

The will be a Full English and Brazilian OT,to invite all.
there will be separate worlds for English and Brazilian players,each world will contain 600 players max and there will be 6 worlds, diamond account will cost 5$ instead of 11$ and we will have a working paypal system so american and Brazilian players can also donate.

☻Fly 100%
☺Surf 0%
☻Rock Smash 100%
☺Dig 100%
☻Teleport 100% WAITING FOR MAP TO BE FINISHED
☺Dive 0%
☻Headbutt CANCELED
☺Ride 0%
☻Cut 100%

Additional Information
There will be 1 Event Every Month.
And there will be 2 Double Experience Days a Month (5 & 25).
And every Month on the Event Day there will be 5 Golden Pokemon Running Around Kanto,These Golden Pokemon are worth 10k more than the original Price.

We have decided to sue the diamond system.

All of the Pokemon Prices for PUO will be different.
NPCs will be different.
All Random Trainers Are Different.
All pokemons health will be tweaked a bit.

Also Beta Testers will recieve Tutor-Ship so they can help new players with their questions.

Party Experience Ranges
5-10
11-17
18-35
36-50
51-69
70-87
88-102
103-137
138-144
145-167
168-173
173-179
180-190
191-205
206+

Additional Jobs
Client Maker DONE
Website Maker
Forum Maker DONE

Website is left to be done.

Good Bye and Enjoy
[PUO]Mistic :)

Last edited:
now,i currently have every single sprite from PO this project can go better.the forum is beign done the mapping and the foum just ned atleast 1 scripter fi not i have somone so come and get your chance and prove your skillz :):):)

the sprites are done,we are just finishing a bit of shit we just started today,and we have the rme working and the sprites done u gotta give time,dont expect to have shit done in 3 minutes

now that i ahve the sprites imma show u most fo them i didnt want to take the entire time to do this all some here

11105096.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i could be a mapper if u want, and if you are sure this one will suceed!:p

Back