• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] ScapeOT [Scape Gaming, Tibia World]

I havent played it so i cant really tell.. But if you need to have played wow in order to play this ot.. BoboBo...

are you stupid, you see the vocations and spells, and what the vocations do =/

still need a mapper? im avaible now :p

EDIT: you should add the list of people working in the Ot in the main thread, example

Mappers (1/2): Jafab... And so on..

Last edited:
Ooooh, Nevalopo: I think this is a nice idea, but you dont like it because its a WoW Based server true?
Really it still being a tibia server but with edited spells, custom scripts, maps and a lot of new things as:
- Tame Beast: What server have this?

and more haha im lazy to write it all.

And @up im adding the team right now :p i forgot it

Ooooh, Nevalopo: I think this is a nice idea, but you dont like it because its a WoW Based server true?
Really it still being a tibia server but with edited spells, custom scripts, maps and a lot of new things as:

Yeah well.. I have nothing agianst the wow-concept but im just asking.. do you need to play WoW to play this server? Will there be some super speciel spells without description that only can be understanded if you have playd wow? Or are there like.. some op class like in WoW.. how much will it be like wow? :p

Tame beast? WoW has it. Kthxbai.

well, Tame Beast exists in WoW but not in tibia

And nevalopo this is really a normal tibia server with wow things

All the spells will be described in our Official Forums.

But im finishing all the scripts first

Guys, this is a Tibia server, you don't need to know ANYTHING about WoW in order to be good in the server, it's just ideas taken from WoW, for example, Tame Beast, in a spellbook it will tell you the name to cast it... The vocations, every vocation has it's profits, they even describe it..

ScapeGaming dont exists anymore, they got Sued by Blizzard and now have to pay 88000000$us. to blizzaed so i think they dont exist anymore??
0o

Now our domain and host its actived please visit our Official WebSite!
http://ScapeOT.com/!!!!

Last edited:
shhhh.... thats a secreeet hahaha :p
Anyways tibia dont have a Zeppelin System xD

There's a reason for that. It's quite pointless xD

ScapeGaming dont exists anymore, they got Sued by Blizzard and now have to pay 88000000$us. to blizzaed so i think they dont exist anymore??
0o

Now our domain and host its actived please visit our Official WebSite!
http://ScapeOT.com/!!!!

Doesn't that tell you it's not the greatest idea...? lol

Ye I'm with Neval: One WoW OT that opened like a year or two ago, was totally based on WoW, and I DIDN'T KNOW SHIT, cause I've never played WoW.

dont worry, this OT is different, you dont need any knowledge about WoW give it a try ;)

hahaha what was the problem with the other WoW server?

1: Is it gonna be a custom client? .. didnt bother reading all the details in first post i just scrolled down to get the main idea
2: I've got something like tame beast on my server , a bit different didnt wanna have same system as LoL , but its not uberunique hard to make ;P
3: as Nevalopo said , it will be a great server , even more great if you made all the concept with its own description , so people who never played WoW will still know what EVERY existant thing there is all about.

And yeah finally , this pokemon stuff has messed up a lot of plans , I suggest you to leave your epic release for a bit later , you dont want to have low number of players on release , that's the part when you should get the most attention :p

_/

Hi dear OtLand members, im thinkin' to close this project till the next year since im working hard with my great friend Moist Giraffe.

So, ScapeOT.com its closed till i finish my work with Moist haha....

Back