• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Project - Swevolutions!

Will you play it?

• Yes, if you try to make it like Rufus one.

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Yes, If you try to update it and make it different.

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • No, I'll explain why.

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other, I'll comment.

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

Sweddy

Reaction score
Hello, many of you already know what this server is and ect..

So im asking would you like to play on it again if i started it again and Do you want me to revamp it and "Update" it or do you want me to have it so much as i can as Rufus had it? What do you want as an player?

Please Comment ! :)

Tried to sell it and nobody seems intrested: http://otland.net/f485/swevolutions-145239/

Two advertisement threads i had: http://otland.net/f43/germany-real-swevolutions-custom-client-join-swev-se-124581/

http://otland.net/f43/norway-real-swevolutions-custom-client-swev-se-132015/?highlight=swevolutions

Last edited:
I think the things you should make it higher exp like 500 or something and add a tp to grim reapers :p

I'd say you should create something new from scratch as alot of people seem to already have your server.

There are a lot of swev servers, the reason nobody buys it is they can get an older version for free and tweak it a little.

If you make a new server though i'd be interested.

I'd say you should create something new from scratch as alot of people seem to already have your server.

There are a lot of swev servers, the reason nobody buys it is they can get an older version for free and tweak it a little.

If you make a new server though i'd be interested.

If i revamp it like an TP-Evo server, what then? ;p

I mean ill redo all tps and such and temple ect...

Like a "New" swev and ill add new monsters ect?

Call it RE:Volution : DDD
RE:Volution 9.4 by Sweddy!
Then release it! Haha.

No, I'll explain why.
firstly because I don't really play OTs, second is a tip: make an ot from scratch or atleast don't use overused maps (rl, evo, etc) to start with, make something new, OT community need new ot'ses

firstly because I don't really play OTs, second is a tip: make an ot from scratch or atleast don't use overused maps (rl, evo, etc) to start with, make something new, OT community need new ot'ses
Yes, to many of these Forgotten L maps, etc.. xD

I think you shouldent do so much remaking cuz many many ppl miss the ''old swev'' versions and yours are pretty well made as well :D So my suggestion is to keep the ot as it is -- and players will start playing it. // Joinz ;D

@Joinz.

I think a lot will come back if there is things that is new.

The most important part is the clone items bug that i need to talk to elf about it ;p

Haha, Sweddy alla gillar swev.se som den är du kanske kan göra några små uppdates men swev.se är riktigt bra som den var // Joinz :D

Back