• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PROJECT] Thronar ATS - Alternate Tibia Server

Looks awesome! When are you going to have a public beta?

I cant be sure exactly when the next beta will be hold on, I works daily on my free time adding and testing new content, ideas, remaking things, etc. Still, many things are still uncompleted and many are yet to be completely done.

At the moment, I have yet to finish some of the unfinished class-quests, remake a big portion of the maps nature, finally add the main storyline quest, add many new caves around, etc and etc.

I will let everyone interested know when it will be online.

EDIT: Now I will hold a changelog thread at Thronar's forum and list everything I change or add.
Here is the link: http://thronar.mo-rpg.com/t7-project-development#21

Last edited:
Miss it too :( I still hate you for putting the server down shortly after my Swordsman had his -48 speed equip at level 8...I just liked that underwater feeling hahah
I played the server for weeks and I wasn't done yet, now you added billions of new things, will be long fun and even more with the new unique features.
Gonna go back to basic and play Mystic...or Druid :p

Curious about Thronar's storyline? Here is a small preview about it, from one of Daniel Lightbringer's talkings (the arch-bishop of Thyrfing). Sorry if Im not that good writer since Im not english native speaker.

Enjoy:

"This happened a long time ago... while I was still a young cleric of the order, just like you! That was a time of peace, the most dangerous threat a traveler would fear were a hungry wolf pack... even the Utukus were peacefull! But as history has proven us, peace can never last forever... Mediocre reasons and prejudice fueled wars against this land's people's own kind!

At that time, the great arch-bishop of our glorious order was Samel the Sunlight... his twin brother, the paladin Samal the Moonlight was his second in command. As their titles suggests, their personalities were the exact opposite, while Samel was bright, vivid and warm with his people, Samal was know by his shadyness and few words. Although, they both were very honourable clerics and trustable leaders, always caring the better for the people of these and other lands!

The clerics, young and old, used to admire the brothers as if they were the real Sun and Moon illuminating our land at both day and night! But then... our lands balance broke, the brothers fought each other by their own interests, army against army, and the results of their personal war are this torn land with undeads and demons roaming freely... I will tell you more eventually, enough history for a day, dont you think? Maybe during your test you may find something relevant to this matter... yes thats right."

So tell me, what do you think, comments will be very appreciated!

Last edited:
Hello Siegh
Nice story, its not talking about demons who wants to destroy world
but talking about normal people.can you add screenshot?of some renewed area pleasee

Last edited:
Back