• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] Tibianix - Get a look, a totally new tibia concept - 80% done

rockseller

Lua & .NET Programmer
Reaction score
For the last months, i've been working in this new OTServer concept.
For years, Tibia continent has been dominated by the ones with more power and experience, while the newer people, were forced to leave the game because of the lack of it.

The concept it's pretty straight:
- There are only 4 vocations:
Knight, Archer, Black mage, White Mage.

- There are 5 professions:
Woodcutter, Miner, Alchemist, Herbalist, Maker

- Monsters do not drop Gold
- Woodcutters will be able to swing every trees in the server map.
- Certain trees will spawn faster than other ones, the best wood will come from trees in risker areas
- Power no longer dominates tibia, but money and politics
- You will only be able to choose one profession per character
- Alchemist will be able to turn items (Drop by monsters) into pure gold
- Herbalist will be able to make potions from certain woods and recollected herbs
- You will be able to level your profession skill
- The better profession skill, the better skill performance
- You will be able to offline train your skills, from Facebook & on the official website.
- You will earn regular experience from certain tasks, just as doing Player-Quests.
- Player-Quests can be made by pure Gold
- Makers will be able to buy basic material from the website, being auctioned by other players on the website Market.
- Potions are no longer bought from the Shop, you will be able to buy them from Herbalist players.
- Politics are a whole new concept, every player above level 50, and a profesion above level 50 will be able to vote for prospects, choosed by the community, these players will be able to choose their team.
- Monsters are a whole new concept aswell, also the combat system.

~There are other new features which will be announced once defined.

Official URLs:
www.Tibianix.net
www.tibiala.com
(Still on construction)

Please let me know what do you think!.

Last edited:
This looks kinda fun :p Can't really think of this is a VERY VERY serious project but could be fun to go on 1 or 2 hours a day and play some

This looks kinda fun :p Can't really think of this is a VERY VERY serious project but could be fun to go on 1 or 2 hours a day and play some

Thanks for your opinion, the idea of this OTServ is to be user friendly, by doing other profession rather than Fighting.

I'm almost done with the Technical stuff, also, the server website engine is .NET Framework with ASP.NET and C# as codeing. The server promises a customized fun-server with a powerfull website and features, lots of guides and how-tos.

My only worries is some people being lazy to try the game or read the guides, since this server is everything but an all-leveling game. Map will not be very big but small to medium, fighting professions will be a hard way to accomplish since you will need to buy stuff from people, about to non-existant NPCs.

I'm taking a big risk making this server, getting a 300USD month dedicated and about no-donor items!

Looking forward interested people.

Seams like fun! I'd play it :)
But if you get many peoples to play then you could get the cash by ads on your website.

;o i play'd this server long time ago :3 in the first release 8.11 i think :3

Good luck !

ThaCore: double post, my bad
iBlue: this kids a n00b fag

Anyways, GL to this custom project, will be sure to check it out!

- You will be able to offline train your skills, from Facebook & on the official website.

How will this work? o_O Will that be automated or.. I don't get it o_O

How will this work? o_O Will that be automated or.. I don't get it o_O

You will be able to choose certain combat skill or profession to train offline, the higher the current skill level, the longer offline training time.

Offline train will be stopped if you log into the game.
An example:
Sword skill, from level 20 to 21, would take you 1 offline-day training, but you must schedule it from the website.

If you log into the game by the half of the day, you will realize that you have 50% to go in sword skill.

You will be able to choose certain combat skill or profession to train offline, the higher the current skill level, the longer offline training time.

Offline train will be stopped if you log into the game.
An example:
Sword skill, from level 20 to 21, would take you 1 offline-day training, but you must schedule it from the website.

If you log into the game by the half of the day, you will realize that you have 50% to go in sword skill.

So... To level fastest = Don't play the game? Sounds wired XD

So... To level fastest = Don't play the game? Sounds wired XD

To level your skills faster, you can go hunt inside the game, or do profession training.

BUT if you are on school, or any other place, you can log into facebook or the website to offline train, to level your skills *slower*, but still, training.

Note: General experience it's still being acquired by the game and not the site nor facebook.

Back