• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Project X Summ - Cyko - Shawak - XPRIMEX - Mindrage Production!

You going to give it a try?

• Yes

Votes: 50 63.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Project X Summ - Cyko - Shawak - XPRIMEX - Mindrage - Smothy Production!

Hello Everyone,

Me, Summ, Shawak, XPRIMEX, Mindrage and Smothy has started new project. Its based on leauge of legends! For those which doesn't know what leauge of legends is. Its a game which is pvp, fighting inside a arena (MOBA) with friends, against friends or random people.

Features:
Minimap from seeing champions and moving the camera (95%)
Items Ability from attackspeed, health regn and etc.. (85%)
Map (98%)
Buying Champions (?)
Starting New Game (?)
Select Champions(77%)
Mana Bar under Hp(100%)
Hover the mouse over item to get information(100%)
Lobby Screen(?)
Spell System (?)
Mastery (?)
And Etc..

We will keep you guys update with screenshots ingame.

Lobby:
2Dagr.jpg

Minimap, moving the camera, keep working to show champs head :)
yoxS2if.png

Selection screen, still working progress:
j6-T57.png

Items information, hover the mouse over the item! no more look!:
zj9fvR.png

We will use Tibia monsters as champions until we find a spiriter which can make good champions to the game. Our client will be based on pure OTClient thanks to the otclient team. We will try make it similar to league of legends but more based on skills. From selecting champions, buying champions, shooting spells, realtime minimap, items and fun!

Staff:
Cyko - Lua Scripter, Hoster. Working (1%)
Summ - Programmer, Lua-Scripter, Mapper, making the impossible to possible! Working (100%)
Shawak - Website Developer! Working(100%)
XPRIMEX - Spiriter! Working(100%)
Mindrage - Lua, C#, C++, VB.net, Python, Java! Working (100%)
Smothy - Terms & Policy! Community Manager! Working (100%)
Credits for game map: Blackstone

We will take in more staff memebers, but not yet.

So stay tuned for more updates!

Thanks Mindrage for the stories and champion ideas:
Just some teasers: ( we are still discussing champions, so some may not be impleted)

Starlight - Essence of the sun
Ap7rIv.png

Long time ago when the sun was in its prime stage, a magic pulse from distant dimensions caused a solar flare so strong that it reached the lands and caused the creation of the lifeform called starlights.
These creatured only had a cruel existance since they were powered under the spell of the sun.
When night fell, Thier kin slowly started to perish from the lands. And the remaining starlights were forced to travel the earth and race the sun to survive. that was until one starlight discovered the sacred heart of fire which it self resembles thier mother.
This heart gave the starlight eternal life until the rest of its kin perished completely.
The last starlight grew old and powerful mastering the arts of the sun making it a fearful champion of the land.

Despair - The Grudge of the dead
8_HJic.png

Despairs are abominations created from when heros are struck with a unholy blade. Slowly killing them, turning thier heart into darkness. Once thier heart and will are completely lost. The Dispair in the will start to grow and rot.
The dispairs are born and living with the unholy blade stuck in its back. Its fueling thier life energy.
Once the blade has been removed. Their life will slowly perish. But Dispairs using thier own blade will cause a greater terror than death it self. It comsumes the soul and will of others to feed on and too keep thier hatred alive.

Homeless Riders - Go Speedhobos
amkxAe.png

The life of a homeless person is captive, alone and dreadful.They struggle to get food or water just to survive. They always seek freedom for thier selves. Not in terms of money and living, but in the mind. Beggars are clever people yet, very handy. One beggar by the name of Rubburn created a vehicle used by many beggars today.
They form groups and ride the streets of cities or the paths in the forest.
They may seek freedom, but when they are struggling for survival, thier minds become thier weapon.

Deep in the forests of lands lives the woodland elves which culture is superiors to all other races. They live peacefully in thier lands where they share thier adventures with theirs enternal allies, the Dark Faeries.
The dark fairies are extremely powerful magical lifeforms which exists as a small elf with wings. They are the gaurdians of thier elf partners and wouldn't mind loosing thier life for them.
The partnership between elf and faerie is deadly when you face them. The tools of the elves and the magic of the faeries hasn't made any foe succeddedly kill a partner.

The brothers Rambo and Django are famous street preformers which goes by the name "The Blade and the Flame". Which comes from Django who is a Sword Juggler and Rambo which is a Fire Eater. These brothers are constantly in fights between mercenaries and the state as they aren't really the honest of people.
But thier teamwork and skills remain unbeaten as they travel the lands.
The brothers never separate as they know they cant survive without each other.

The Lone Pirate - Polly and Jolly
ykcEtn2.png

The seas are concuered by pirates, which are the cruelest of bandits, unlike a certain man... or rather a captain. A captain called Jolly.
Jolly was a honest man, he sailed the seas with his 50 man crew, not plundering cities or merchant ships. He robbed other pirates, spreading the gold with his crew and all the places he docked into. But his second in command didn't look up to his way of plundering.
So once in an island where the crew drank and slumbered. The second in command stole the ship and its treasures.
The next day. The Captain woke up underneigth a palm tree with no one else to be seen than his loyal parrot Polly.
The captain grew in anger and started to cut in trees and swore to avenge his crews traitory until his swings were strong enough to swoop a tree in one cut.

Grimfernals - Hell's Attorneys
Ziazbcg.png

They believe that hell is only a myth, a place where sinful souls will burn in an enternal scarlet fire. They are wrong. The fire described as the hellfire is simply the feeling from the touch of the true messengers of death. Grimfernals are being of mystical powers which causes direct death upon touching them. They show you all of the victims sins when touched and slows your mind into centuries while it only happens in an instant.
The grimfernals have a very bad habbit to attack tier own kind as thier lust for death is unbearable. They say when the last grim will be killed and absorbed. The remaining grims power will be infinte and death will cease to exist, therefor the grimfernals themselves are being contained in separate locations to ensure that the cycle of life will continue.
Unlucky for the lands, since one is still roaming freely.

Last edited:
Asfar its now im holding it with my heart :D

Wow nice! :) Btw you could just easily explain lol by saying its a MOBA game :) Or just say arena game for those who doesnt know the game ;)

Thanks, more possetive feedback :D Faster we will work :) Btw i will try show pic on the realtime minimap with moving the camera :)
I lost the pic so i waiting on Summ posting it :)

If this turns out to be good,u can get alot of ppl :p Btw,make it like when u login on ur char,ur a summoner ;P Than u can select a champion or smth like that ;P

Looks pretty good to me.

And changing champions could be changing outfits to new ones.

e.g. Trundle -> troll champion

ajaj goodluck

I have the concept :D As you said above. The skins and stuff. Ex Dragon -> Dragon Lord. But we will use own champion names.

- - - Updated - - -

If this turns out to be good,u can get alot of ppl :p Btw,make it like when u login on ur char,ur a summoner ;P Than u can select a champion or smth like that ;P

Ofc :) The char is the normal level. Lobby as we call it, you can go around talk with people then start the game through open the window and join game or create and invite friends to play :)

Like Xinns version?
I guess its better if someone else opens it and works on one since all we saw was a BETA from him

Update it with minimap pic :)

Like Xinns version?
I guess its better if someone else opens it and works on one since all we saw was a BETA from him

Not exactly, but lobby and stuff is similar xD Also our goal is make it similar to lol :)

We will put all the spells. For attacks to each champs. Ofc we have to make custom champs, since its other spirites. But we will have stuns, silence and etc... :)

- - - Updated - - -

Nice minimap, what about buffs :p?

Everything will come in, as i mentioned :) Will be similar to lol. But ofc we cant do it exactly as lol since lol is 3d xD But almost every feature will be in the server :) Any ideas or suggestions please share :D

Credits for game map: Blackstone
Lobby is just edited by me, however it was made by the best mapper ever.

Are you going to be "instancing" your games? Or are you going to be copying like 30 maps?

You really have to be careful of what you do, you really have to understand what people are looking for.
You do not want to make things complex, I've learned this after being in the OpenTibia community for a very long time.
The more complex your game is, the less people are going to bother understanding, unfortunately.

Other than that, good luck on the project, it seems to be already on a good start.

nerf irelia

As i mentioned we wont have exactly lol champs. Similar attacks but not all lol champs. Custom champs will we use.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you going to be "instancing" your games? Or are you going to be copying like 30 maps?

You really have to be careful of what you do, you really have to understand what people are looking for.
You do not want to make things complex, I've learned this after being in the OpenTibia community for a very long time.
The more complex your game is, the less people are going to bother understanding, unfortunately.

Other than that, good luck on the project, it seems to be already on a good start.

Hello Evan, i appreciate your concern. Ive worked with Open-Tibia for approx 5years. From hosting 7.5 servers xD I know what the people love and my number one priority is to give what the people want. Since i always loved my players :D

Back