• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Project X Summ - Cyko - Shawak - XPRIMEX - Mindrage Production!

You going to give it a try?

• Yes

Votes: 50 63.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is dead because I was overly motivated at first, but then I remembered that I don't even like LoL..
Sorry guys.

Much more interested in RPG stuff.

There is someone who requested the files and might continue my work in the future.
But I myself will not do this, so I am out of this project.

Well, its for you to decide Summ ^^

I talked to Summ and I will receive the Files and finish this server. Few years of Lua experience and 6 weeks time to work steady on for 6-8 hours a week.

Credits will belong to you guys aswell for making that possible. Worked out a c++ way to make it a easy coordinated gameplay inspired by league of legends :)

Keep in touch for updates

for which reason? :D to have the same kind of server up 2 times? which is probably gonna start with a low playersbase anyway split apart into 2 servers? nathx D:

This project is passed on.

Please close thread!

I was thinking about creating a moba based on Tibia when a friend talked about this project, i'm disappointed... Nice project, anyways... I don't think i'll start developing it anymore...

edit:
ohh, it's over, i can still start it without concern, that's nice.

Why do poeple announce projects? Just do something in secret, finish it and then announce your project. And if you don't finish it, you won't give people false hope.

For advertising, creating a public before you have a product.
And also, to see what is the reaction, receive ideas and maybe create a team, if there is none, also, announce a project is good to the forum too because it inspire people, don't get so frustrated, how many projects have you seen falling? I guess that was a lot.

For advertising, creating a public before you have a product.
And also, to see what is the reaction, receive ideas and maybe create a team, if there is none, also, announce a project is good to the forum too because it inspire people, don't get so frustrated, how many projects have you seen falling? I guess that was a lot.

You are right, it is a lot. I kinda meant to say, why announce a project if you have no interest in finishing it. If they would have, they wouldn't have quit. Progress could be slow but there would still be progress.

Back