• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Projekt] GTA IV

Have you seen RoHaN???

He have 6 servers, and its like ''PROJECT'' Stop comment my theard, I don't love to see your NAME/Photo, So ugly,

King Regard Ahmed

yea i have seen rohan, he completes one server before throwing another idiot. your trying to throw 2 up at thhe same time. and your trying to map for both, and considering u tryed to map for me, and ur mapping sucks, thats another give away that its going nowhere

No your idiot, I maybe work 1 day in 1 server and next on the other server, Please you need to be smarter, Your name should be ''I'm A Retard'' So stfu man..................... Who says my mapping sucks, have you even seen it? I maybe map, And if my mapping sucks, + I'm are learning more in mapping....

King Regards Ahmed

No your idiot, I maybe work 1 day in 1 server and next on the other server, Please you need to be smarter, Your name should be ''I'm A Retard'' So stfu man..................... Who says my mapping sucks, have you even seen it? I maybe map, And if my mapping sucks, + I'm are learning more in mapping....

King Regards Ahmed

That's exactly what Owned is saying. You should finish each server before starting to work on another, dumbass.

My first server is ready to start, But I'm in vacation so I start it when I comes home.

That's exactly what Owned is saying. You should finish each server before starting to work on another, dumbass.

lol yea, just let ahmed think hes right when hes wrong. he'll see failure come quick.

Name: Mike
Location Sweden , Stockholm
Why Should We Pick You: Cause I have been hosting before and I have experience and good internet.
Upload/Download Speed:
1382151774.png

Dedicated Server?: No, I host from my computer.
What You Expect From Us: I expect a server that always is updated and have alot of players. Maybe some payment!

Contact me here with a pm. :)

I would like to host it! :)

Back