• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Projekt] GTA IV

ahmed12

Măҏҏęř
Reaction score
GTA Iv is a project based on the popular game Gta Iv, are the same Graphics of Tibia but based on the Gta IV, and with other systems and implemented new and clear things change all the client and the sources of the Same..

I need spriters to my GTA Iv map, Like cars,tank etc.... All get 5-10 % Of Donation !
The map will be very big who will be made by me and 1 more...
The server will be very custom with own client, The Webbdesigner, Programer get Police, And the other Hoster/Mapper/Scripter/Spriter will get Own cars/Motorcykels (Police) FBI, That revice for the Hoster,Scripter,Mapper and spriter any more questions msg me [email protected].

Until now I need Spriter,Webdesigner,Scripter,Programer,Hoster And mappers. Please Fill this appliaction.

Mappers: 1/2 Ahmed12, Still need 1 more.

Name:
Work Done:
Contact / Msn:
Available Time:

Scripter: 0/2 Still need 2.

Name:
Work Done:
Contact / Msn:
Available Time:

Programer: 0/1 Still need.

Name:
Work Done:
Contact / Msn:
Available Time:
Webdesigner: 0/1 Still need.

Name:
Work Done:
Contact / Msn:
Available Time:

Hoster: 0/1 Still need.

Name:
Work Done:
Contact / Msn:
Available Time:

If anyone is interested please leave your message, or add to msn [email protected] for early interview.
Greetings.

Honestly I don't think this project will go anywhere, it's too much to do. And it's not that interesting. Though that's just my opinion. :)

Honestly I don't think this project will go anywhere, it's too much to do. And it's not that interesting. Though that's just my opinion. :)

It isen't so much to do really, and they to earn on it...
They got 5-10 % of donations so ... I think someone will be intressted....

King Regards, Ahmed

Btw How do you know this project will go anywhere? whats making you to say it.

I'll have to agree with Siramix

This is like the 3rd or 4th GTA server I've seen advertised/asking for jobs, but none of them ever gets anywhere

that alone should be proof enough
if for some reason you actually manage to get this online, I'll first congratulate you and hear you say "I told you so :D" and then I'll try it

*sits waiting*

haha yeah ;S

But idk what project to do, Like what games are good?

Want a nice projcet, I haven't seen someone have GTA Iv project... So tell me smth of the games I can do in the projcent.

King Regards

Ahmed

none?

Make ur own custom server, not based on any game, nor on real tibia, just think of how you want to play it, and make it like that

That's the hole beauty of OTs, its easy enough that you can just imagine your perfect world and actually make/play/live in it, thats what I do :)

A GTA custom project without any investments. This is going to fail. Do you suppose you will get scripters and members to your group without giving them any pre-payment? The success ratio of a serious project is less than 5%, so if a scripter work his ass off from you, there is a 95% chance the project will not go online, and he wont get a single penny. That is the wrong way to do.

Correct way:
If you truly believe in your project, then put in 400 - 600usd in it from your own pocket, and pre-pay your project team. That way, the ones who work for you will earn on this no matter how good of a project leader you are. Once the project goes online, you dont owe them anything, (Or you can come with an agreement to earn your pre-loss before giving them donations). That way, you dont loose any money, and your team sticks to you.

You have rigth, But I have only 1000 € I trying to get 1 Iphone 5 and New host Computer my mom said get 2000 € then she paid the over...

So I can't pay first.

You have rigth, But I have only 1000 € I trying to get 1 Iphone 5 and New host Computer my mom said get 2000 € then she paid the over...

So I can't pay first.

Though the iPhone 5 is expected to be released in spring 2012. Before that Apple has came with the upgrade of iPhone 4 -> 4S, which will be under the name iPhone 4S which is expected to released in late September this year.

Though the iPhone 5 is expected to be released in spring 2012. Before that Apple has came with the upgrade of iPhone 4 -> 4S, which will be under the name iPhone 4S which is expected to released in late September this year.

uApple?

Then I buy it next year ;D

But still needing a hoster, This time GTA iv if u want or Rpg/Real Map.

A GTA custom project without any investments. This is going to fail. Do you suppose you will get scripters and members to your group without giving them any pre-payment? The success ratio of a serious project is less than 5%, so if a scripter work his ass off from you, there is a 95% chance the project will not go online, and he wont get a single penny. That is the wrong way to do.

Correct way:
If you truly believe in your project, then put in 400 - 600usd in it from your own pocket, and pre-pay your project team. That way, the ones who work for you will earn on this no matter how good of a project leader you are. Once the project goes online, you dont owe them anything, (Or you can come with an agreement to earn your pre-loss before giving them donations). That way, you dont loose any money, and your team sticks to you.

the chances of this project being successful is about .1% considering ahmed is trying to start 2 projects right now without finishing one first, thats how you know nothing will be finished.

Back