• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Promotion, doesnt show ek

sebbelaser

Hoster
Reaction score
When I go to King Tibianus and promote he take my money, and I dont get to elite knight for an example, and when I check in the database the promotion says "1" and when i try again he says im already promoted but im still a knight

thanks 4 posting ur npc script ^_^

Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)			npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)			end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)		npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)			end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)		npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)		end
function onThink()				npcHandler:onThink()					end

local node1 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'promot'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I can promote you for 20000 gold coins. Do you want me to promote you?'})
	node1:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.promotePlayer, {npcHandler = npcHandler, cost = 20000, level = 20, promotion = 1, text = 'Congratulations! You are now promoted.'})
	node1:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then, come back when you are ready.', reset = true})
--[[
local node2 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'epic'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I can epicize you for 200000 gold coins. Do you want me to epicize you?'})
	node2:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.promotePlayer, {npcHandler = npcHandler, cost = 200000, level = 120, promotion = 2, text = 'Congratulations! You are now epicized.'})
	node2:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then, come back when you are ready.', reset = true})
]]--

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())
I have tried alot of diffrent promotion.lua, none of them works.

Last edited:
Back