• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua promotion npc

Mexcalibur

Reaction score
i downloaded paco server
no has promotion npc
need king npc
thank you

sorry bad english

Solution
Which TFS does Paco server use? Every TFS version comes with The forgotten king NPC, so you should just copy/paste the one specified for your server and use it.

Which TFS does Paco server use? Every TFS version comes with The forgotten king NPC, so you should just copy/paste the one specified for your server and use it.

Solution

i dont know its weird strange ot system
will try those thank you

I downloaded and checked it, Looks like its based on 0.4 so if none of the above worked for you then try this too.
XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="The Forgotten King" script="promotion.lua" walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">
    <health now="100" max="100"/>
    <look type="133" head="20" body="39" legs="45" feet="7" addons="0"/>
</npc>
Lua:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)                npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)             end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)             npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)         end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)         npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)     end
function onThink()                             npcHandler:onThink()                         end
function onPlayerEndTrade(cid)                npcHandler:onPlayerEndTrade(cid)            end
function onPlayerCloseChannel(cid)            npcHandler:onPlayerCloseChannel(cid)        end

local node1 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'promot'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I can promote you for 20000 gold coins. Do you want me to promote you?'})
    node1:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.promotePlayer, {npcHandler = npcHandler, cost = 20000, level = 20, promotion = 1, text = 'Congratulations! You are now promoted.'})
    node1:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then, come back when you are ready.', reset = true})
--[[
local node2 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'epic'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I can epicize you for 200000 gold coins. Do you want me to epicize you?'})
    node2:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.promotePlayer, {npcHandler = npcHandler, cost = 200000, level = 120, promotion = 2, text = 'Congratulations! You are now epicized.'})
    node2:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then, come back when you are ready.', reset = true})
]]--

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

tfs 1.2

data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:408: in function 'onCreatureSay'
data/npc/scripts/promotion.lua:7: in function <data/npc/scripts/promotion.lua:7>

I downloaded and checked it, Looks like its based on 0.4 so if none of the above worked for you then try this too.
XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="The Forgotten King" script="promotion.lua" walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">
    <health now="100" max="100"/>
    <look type="133" head="20" body="39" legs="45" feet="7" addons="0"/>
</npc>
Lua:

function onCreatureAppear(cid)                npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)             end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)             npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)         end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)         npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)     end
function onThink()                             npcHandler:onThink()                         end
function onPlayerEndTrade(cid)                npcHandler:onPlayerEndTrade(cid)            end
function onPlayerCloseChannel(cid)            npcHandler:onPlayerCloseChannel(cid)        end

local node1 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'promot'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I can promote you for 20000 gold coins. Do you want me to promote you?'})
    node1:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.promotePlayer, {npcHandler = npcHandler, cost = 20000, level = 20, promotion = 1, text = 'Congratulations! You are now promoted.'})
    node1:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then, come back when you are ready.', reset = true})
--[[
local node2 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'epic'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I can epicize you for 200000 gold coins. Do you want me to epicize you?'})
    node2:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.promotePlayer, {npcHandler = npcHandler, cost = 200000, level = 120, promotion = 2, text = 'Congratulations! You are now epicized.'})
    node2:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then, come back when you are ready.', reset = true})
]]--

thank you!

i were suffering to make it work on tfs 1.5 here is the solution for those whom needs it

Lua:

function onCreatureAppear(cid)
    npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)
end

function onCreatureDisappear(cid)
    npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)
end

function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)
    npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)
end

function onThink()
    npcHandler:onThink()
end

local node1 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'promotion'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I can promote you for 20000 gold coins. Do you want me to promote you?'})
node1:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.promotePlayer, {npcHandler = npcHandler, cost = 20000, level = 20, text = 'Congratulations! You are now promoted.'})

Back