• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Promotional & war videos services

10/10, super fast, super friendly, fully trusted, amazing work provided - totally recommended!

I would 100% recommend @VoltZz to everyone who's looking for graphical designer. He is fast in responses, very processional and I am fully satisfied with the art work I was in need!

First time doing business with him and I am very satisfied. We quickly came up with a script for promo video for my product and he did his magic within 1 day. Very fast and well communicated, listens to your feedback and sends multiple previews before final video is delived, 10/10, recommended.

SOE tournament - Graphics
Soe-blood-logo.png
x0q2HOI.jpg

7gmO5PR.jpg

Last edited:
We started using Voltz for the graphic design on our server, so far created a logo and client wallpaper. The guy is super talented and we're very happy with his work!

I gotta say, this guy is top-notch. The whole service was super pro, and his advice and teamwork totally exceeded my expectations with my server's logo 🥰

I had an amazing experience working with Voltz! His creativity and attention to detail is unmatched. VoltZ not only brought my vision to life but exceeded my expectations with his professionalism and timely delivery. I highly recommend VoltZ for anyone seeking exceptional graphic design services. AAAA+++++

Back