• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Proposal and Suggestion]

Haard

Slacker
Reaction score
Humm, First of all The Fifth mission of In Service Of Yalahar Quest doesnt work properly.
In Service Of Yalahar.

And to the proposal part -
The Elemental Spheres Quest
Sorcerers reward is Dragon Robe.
Paladins reward is The Ironworker.
Druids reward is Greenwood Coat.
Knights reward is Windborn Colossus Armor.

The quest is quite easy tho, Along with 3 friends you entering the Elemental Sphere.
Each vocation needs 20 Enchanted Gems.

Sorcerers will challange Blazing Fire Elementals & Blistering Fire Elementals.

Druids will challange Jagged Earth Elementals & Muddy Earth Elementals.

Knights will challange Charged Energy Elementals & Overcharged Energy Elementals.

Paladins will challange Slick Water Elementals & Roaring Water Elemental.

Leave a message if you find this things interesting.

Signed The one and only Geff

~Signed..

Well, on SoftCores.. There's like, 1 Yalahari armor, 1 yalahari mask existing.. No Yalahari Leg Piece though..
Since it is event rewards, Renacashi owns/owned 1 yalahari mask.
Master Katrila owns/owned 1 Yalahari armor ;P

elemental shit, dunno.. Should be added ;p

About "Grizzly Adams will now properly respawn after the server saves."
You're still not able to create a "Killing in the name of"-task from for example Lugri (Where you need to slay necros/priestess for soul stone). Shouldn't that be added aswell if you've added Grizzly Adams?

About "Grizzly Adams will now properly respawn after the server saves."
You're still not able to create a "Killing in the name of"-task from for example Lugri (Where you need to slay necros/priestess for soul stone). Shouldn't that be added aswell if you've added Grizzly Adams?

NPC only buying trophies and selling demon backpacks.

?

How about make longer time of banishment? atm its 2 days... for me the funniest ban, that you can ever get :blink: maybe it will learn ppl to dont botting? ofcorz now manny ppl will start saying NO! everybody knows why ;) w8 for any reply ;)

Its seems like not many ppl care? ;) and what do you thinkg about buying blessings? atm blessings are auto... it would make wars/deaths more expensive and also realistic. For example 10 k each blessing so it would be 50 k for all five blessings and next 50 k for aol so your death for example in war will always cost you smth more...

still w8 for any replys and suggestions ;)

peace!

? if you get bless u dont have to pay for aol, at least on tibia real, there is no point having to buy blesses and still aol
or make bless like rl tibia or aol sistem like now

didn't play rl tibia, but the point of all is that the death should be more expensive than 5 cc for aol...

who cares about the money dude.. they just bot 1 hours and get 1kk who cares if its 5cc or 10cc

if you gonna die in war ten times you will start care, what a idiot, atm you can fight without end -.- and I dont say it should be 10 cc, I told for example. The second case, they bot, right, so make 7 days of banishment, maybe it will learn them to dont bot? atm 2 days are the funniest thing that I ever seen.. I just think that way will learn ppl to play fair, gain cash, fight and again gain cash. Did you get it? or you are one of them? ;)

the server isn't bad, but the rules are bad

Last edited:
Back