• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Protection Otclient

Encrypt

Reaction score
Hello, ladies and gentlemen. What's up?

I'm looking for someone who knows how to edit and manipulate OTC sources, so we can use some encryption in the ".lua" files, making it impossible to read them(humans).
If anyone is interested in being this teacher, please contact:
[email protected]
The service will be paid logically.

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. What's up?

I'm looking for someone who knows how to edit and manipulate OTC sources, so we can use some encryption in the ".lua" files, making it impossible to read them(humans).
If anyone is interested in being this teacher, please contact:
[email protected]
The service will be paid logically.
Only for OTC?
I'm interested in learn about encrypting old client.

Seems this should be in the Jobs section of the forum. I have something that may help, though:

When it comes to "encrypting" or "protecting" files, the simplest way to do so is by sending an already compiled version to others for use, altering your client (or environment) to be able to read/run the compiled version(s).

For example:

Python:
local file = io.open('myFile.bin', "wb")
file:write(string.dump(loadfile('myFile.lua')))
file:close()

You now have a compiled version of your code in "myFile.bin." Now run the compiled version like so:
Python:
local file = io.open('myFile.bin', "rb")
local bytecode = file:read('*all')

loadstring(bytecode)()

Seems this should be in the Jobs section of the forum. I have something that may help, though:

When it comes to "encrypting" or "protecting" files, the simplest way to do so is by sending an already compiled version to others for use, altering your client (or environment) to be able to read/run the compiled version(s).

For example:

Python:

You now have a compiled version of your code in "myFile.bin." Now run the compiled version like so:
Python:

loadstring(bytecode)()

I understood, and planned to do something like this, but I do not have the knowledge in the sources to do so. Would you help me? Or teach?

For example:

Python:

Python:

loadstring(bytecode)()
Can You explain me?

Back