• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Protocol 10.0+?

I've pushed 9.83-10.10 protocol compatibility to the git repository. I didn't notice anything wrong with outfit animation (only tried one outfit though), but I'm not sure if it's animating through all frames.

btw, when you update ditro, please let an option if you can that let us choose if we want new frames or old ones, new frames sucks, they look like they are jumping lol

btw, when you update ditro, please let an option if you can that let us choose if we want new frames or old ones, new frames sucks, they look like they are jumping lol

My changes don't affect the previous animation frame behavior.

You know, frames are in spr file so it is client sided

... and otclient is a client, so why is that not relevant?

Somehow it is, but as otclient is client WITHOUT tibia files you just need to support both types in code and user would need to edit dat and spr him or herself

Somehow it is, but as otclient is client WITHOUT tibia files you just need to support both types in code and user would need to edit dat and spr him or herself

My bad, he spelled "distro" wrong so I didn't know he was talking about the server.

Back