• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Protocol 10.0+?

Sunrise_

Reaction score
I tried editing game.lua and adding 100 to the list, copying .spr & .dat files but it doesn't work.

Can someone tell me how to make OTclient work with this protocol? I want to play Shadowcores so bad but it ain't working

Unlock the client limit in game.cpp I think and hope it works, if not add the needed features and go again.

in my case I think it's game.lua, cause as someone already said there's no game.cpp file.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and I forgot to mention, that manually adding 1000 to the list doesn't work either. There's no error message, it keeps on showing 'connecting to the server' message forever

I downloaded compiled version for Linux and there's no game.cpp, however it may be present in Windows version.

- - - Updated - - -

Now that I think about it, my OS is obviously 64bit and it says that these precompiled builds are made for 32bit OS which may or may not be the cause of the problems.

otclient doesnt get updated anymore because the devolopers realized that the walking is terrible

Why won't they fix it then? Are is the problem so far deep into the code that they would have to rewrite everything from the ground up? :p

@ItWasAllMe
If there is a issue with walking why not add it to the issue tracker?
Otherwise your statement is bullshit anyway :)

@ItWasAllMe
If there is a issue with walking why not add it to the issue tracker?
Otherwise your statement is bullshit anyway :)

it's delayed and slow compared to the tbia client and it has always been a known issue.

Nah it is fine aslong as you don't use dash walking under wrong circumstances.
Also, you can't walk slower than on another client as position/movement is handled by the server.

the walking is fine and the project isnt dead and i'm using the otclient in a commercial project

hey could compile and upload it for me to download? I'm very new at this, please. need for version 10.02. I beg you please

There is new opcode in 10+ version, but even if you handle those, outfit animation will be still fucked up.

New opcode is 16 ThingAttrNoMovementAnimation, all headers after that one are +1

Back