• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Protocol 8.5

Omg why the fuck did you have to change it? New IP-changer, New client and a lot of bugs/lagg. Are you stupid or what? You say you did it to prevent people from botting, but it's a fucking ot, people want to bot on it. You are gonna loose so much players because of this.

F***ING FAIL!! <_<

Agree.

Honestly, you should only Update the Client when real tibia does. This way people who play both Regular Tibia and Softcores, they don't have to download two different clients. Love softcores, but this wasn't the best update you've had =]

Omg why the fuck did you have to change it? New IP-changer, New client and a lot of bugs/lagg. Are you stupid or what? You say you did it to prevent people from botting, but it's a fucking ot, people want to bot on it. You are gonna loose so much players because of this.

F***ING FAIL!! <_<

stop cyring lol u will be able to bot in a week or so :)

Yea, every update usually bring unexspected bugs.. Give it a day or two for the developers to fix it.

30 min since server updated and you are crying like the world is going under.

Yea, every update usually bring unexspected bugs.. Give it a day or two for the developers to fix it.

30 min since server updated and you are crying like the world is going under.

Beacuse I love Tibia and it's my life XD
Someone agree with that ^^? =))))))) ;)

I have no faith in this Client, so i wont be playing untill it's changed back.

They wont change it back. Just face it, you have to play without bot ;<

icechaw was my best ot but after this update i wont play this freak ot
go hell with ur ot and ur viruses i have main chr in rl tibia i can be hacked for ur idiot ot

Bye ice~

There's no difference on the servers except that we're using the 8.5 protocol now, which makes it easier for us to develop the server further. We have not added black skulls or any other changes to the PVP system.

The only bad thing (in your eyes) that I can see with this is that your third party applications won't function anymore, and since they violate our rules we see no problem updating to 8.5.

There's no difference on the servers except that we're using the 8.5 protocol now, which makes it easier for us to develop the server further. We have not added black skulls or any other changes to the PVP system.

The only bad thing (in your eyes) that I can see with this is that your third party applications won't function anymore, and since they violate our rules we see no problem updating to 8.5.

Hes right on that.

Peoples are going berserk mode and talk about bugs etc!. But still i havent seen anyone listed what kind of bugs..

icechaw was my best ot but after this update i wont play this freak ot
go hell with ur ot and ur viruses i have main chr in rl tibia i can be hacked for ur idiot ot

Bye ice~
And how did you play this ot before if you didn't download anything? hmmm... OOBS! You did download something!
ITS CALLED -->IP CHANGER<--
But you trust asrapes ip changer more then talaturens :thumbup:

As i've read the staffs posts, I can see that you are proud that you are the first server to upgrade to 8.5...But the way I see it, it's just stupid to do it before RL tibia does it...if there is no diffrence in the servers why did you even upgrade it in the first place?

And as i've read other posts I see that the new client debuggs aswell which makes this update to one big failure...I don't use bot but just change to server back to 8.42 and upgrade the server AFTER rl tibia does it

Back