• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Protocol 8.5

Beacuse I love Tibia and it's my life XD
Someone agree with that ^^? =))))))) ;)

get a life

As i've read the staffs posts, I can see that you are proud that you are the first server to upgrade to 8.5...But the way I see it, it's just stupid to do it before RL tibia does it...if there is no diffrence in the servers why did you even upgrade it in the first place?

And as i've read other posts I see that the new client debuggs aswell which makes this update to one big failure...I don't use bot but just change to server back to 8.42 and upgrade the server AFTER rl tibia does it

they have a chance now to complete parts of the new version so when 8.5 its just to start bugfree, maybe you should try devolop (spelling?) a server and see how it goes

as nilsson said - just face it it wont change, instead it will raise in the versions

krille, thats why it's called test server, cipsoft is testing the client to fix the bugs, when it's ready cipsoft will make it public, so in other words he is doing a job that cipsoft is doing atm (waste of time)

cant even log in (not like i really tried though lawl)

We will add compatibility with protocol 8.42 until the debug errors have been addressed (we know how it happens, so the 8.42 compatibility will most likely be gone by next server save), all servers will be restarting within 10 minutes.

honestly if you do change it to 8.5 your looseing so many people and the ot will just go to shit

krille, thats why it's called test server, cipsoft is testing the client to fix the bugs, when it's ready cipsoft will make it public, so in other words he is doing a job that cipsoft is doing atm (waste of time)

i dont think he does that, he got an private tfs for twifysoft (might be wrong) and 1 for the publics

Yea, every update usually bring unexspected bugs.. Give it a day or two for the developers to fix it.

30 min since server updated and you are crying like the world is going under.

orrr a month as usual

@ cocky gms

i dont ever pay for games fucktards, only no lifers do that..........

i dont have bot, but my computer is slow enough without having to download another application. its just freaking annoying to not be able to log back in.

shut your mouth u dont know crap about the players, cocky piece of sh..

Yea delete my pots, or ban me, i made my point anyways

Yeah, your point was to make an ass of yourself, wasn't it?

Well a good opportunity to take some time off until I'm sure everything is sorted out :p.

Not sure if it was the best move, I guess we'll wait and see.

Why don't you all argue some more it's not childish at all.

Btw to all the lil GM's all the bots will be updated within a few days and you can go massban some more is okay btw i love your new strategy have hani post all the updates to make it seem like she actually does something, it's a solid plan.

Also hani who wrote that for you to post, last i thought you couldn't even speak english :/

I love how the gms care more about being the first to update to 8.5 (maybe cause you designed tfs so ofc your going to be the first) instead of there community and on how many people there are they used to be averaged 400 people online softcores (thank you archez for this satistics) now there are 33 now that i look online tonight. Guess the gms dont pay attention to there own servers anymore.

Just the botter/lazy/ignorant players will complaint about the server update...

@TwifySoft:

Nice! :D

Why don't you all argue some more it's not childish at all.

Btw to all the lil GM's all the bots will be updated within a few days and you can go massban some more is okay btw i love your new strategy have hani post all the updates to make it seem like she actually does something, it's a solid plan.

Also hani who wrote that for you to post, last i thought you couldn't even speak english :/

Before talking bullshit, come to me and atleast ASK what I'm doing, since you don't seem to know a shit. So please don't act like doing it. Just because you are a blown up idiot, you don't have to act like one. I have you on skype, and you can use PM's if you so wish. If you care about what I do (since it seems so important to you), then ask and I will tell you :)

Perfect example that you can't speak english..........

How can i talk to you if I'M FROM AMERICA and you don't speak ENGLISH

Had no more arguments? :) And no, my English isn't perfect, especially not 07:00. I never said it was, and I never will. But keep on acting like the big child you are, just because you don't have any good arguments you don't have to act like a immature child.

KK we'll try it 'your way'

What do you do to help softcores etc?

Btw i can insult like an immature child according to you, but your the 12 year old not me.

Last edited:
KK we'll try it 'your way'

What do you do to help softcores etc?

Btw i can insult like an immature child according to you, but your the 12 year old not me.

I do etc Mapping and map bug fixing.

Calling me "the 12 year old" only shows your own age.

End of Off topic in this thread. Next Off topic post will be deleted. If you still want me anything you are free to use PM's.

Any 4 year old with a computer can map, btw since you deleted my post what mapping have you done because idk over the last 3 months or so not one thing has been added to the map

Back