• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Protocol 8.5

Really nice update, nice to get rid of the botters for a while atleast.

@up

Botters botters botters, botters!Ur crying because probably you cant get unofficial shit.:thumbup:

I don't want to loose my entire map..how do I copy the map so it wont dissapear with the old client?

For Windows users:
Start -> Run -> explorer

In the address field, enter the following:
%APPDATA%/Tibia/

Open another explorer using:
Start -> Run -> explorer

In the address field of the new explorer, enter this:
%APPDATA%/TibiaTestserver/

Copy the data from the Tibia directory and paste it into the TibiaTestserver directory.

Done! You now have your old hotkeys, settings, maps and whatever else you had saved there.

bro i quitted because thats for sure a word, and its a otland forum doesn't have anything to due with me playing im just posting because im mad i use to really enjoy playing the server so did many other people now you only got 39 on if your going to flame me try harder

bro i quitted because thats for sure a word, and its a otland forum doesn't have anything to due with me playing im just posting because im mad i use to really enjoy playing the server so did many other people now you only got 39 on if your going to flame me try harder

Well I honestly think that once Tibia officially updates a number of players will return. Most people probably consider using the beta client a little inconvenient, some want to make sure there aren't any bugs, and others will just wait till their bots are back.

Not to mention the players online have sort of dwindled since the release of Twinforce because a number of players moved on to that server, but the player base is still essentially there just a little more spread out.

twifysoft servers are still the same just a new version

Strange.

A year ago, the servers that were first updated to the new protocol were the most praised. Like "WOAOW, XXXX SERVER IS ALREADY 8.X, LET'S PLAY IT!!!".

Now TwifySoft servers were updated just a few hours after the private testserver client release and some players are complaining because of this.

Really strange..

Back