• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Protocol 8.5

ironic as most people in This is England blaimed everyone for bottin' but now we see the results... Cant wait to play when i get back home from my summer vacation..
Peace

I don't use cheats, which is why I decided to keep on playing this OT eventhough this update, but I have to say that it's not fun to play on a server that has 30-50 players online.....it's infact really borring

ironic as most people in This is England blaimed everyone for bottin' but now we see the results... Cant wait to play when i get back home from my summer vacation..
Peace

Summer is now

I don't use cheats, which is why I decided to keep on playing this OT eventhough this update, but I have to say that it's not fun to play on a server that has 30-50 players online.....it's infact really borring

to bad the gm to stuburn and wont change it back to 8.42, any server with that few people isn't fun and even the people that play it say it

Lol @ those retards crying that the the testserver client is a virus while it's downloaded from cipsoft's website.

How should we know if your ip changer is safe or not?

I wont download it anyway.

The admin of the biggest otserv community decided to hack all of his "customers" and destroy the community. Congratulations for this thought without a base.

icechaw was my best ot but after this update i wont play this freak ot
go hell with ur ot and ur viruses i have main chr in rl tibia i can be hacked for ur idiot ot

Bye ice~

Congratulations for your smartness. CipSoft and Talaturen started infecting us with viruses, oh my :/

@Pierce Da Man
Hani's english is understandable and after all, I bet you can't speak her own language too.

Last edited:
Ingame:

Allmant Tung: dude stop fucking using that bot
Jerry: Haha, Man i love tibia.

I also wanted to know if anyone wanna be nice to upload the maps to tibia? I would certainly would love that@

Last edited:
Strange.

A year ago, the servers that were first updated to the new protocol were the most praised. Like "WOAOW, XXXX SERVER IS ALREADY 8.X, LET'S PLAY IT!!!".

Now TwifySoft servers were updated just a few hours after the private testserver client release and some players are complaining because of this.

Really strange..

humm yea, I dont understand people. If I remember right the main reason why softcores became famous is cuz they were first to update to 8.40, they probably wanted to do the same again, attract even more players. However, I think it is because new protocol didn't bring anything new. They made ppl angry because now they will have to download new client and their bot won't work, what means for most ppl - NO HUNTING and SUCKING AT PVP :D

im retired for sure after this update
there are other ways to stop cheaters, I personaly reported like X times and only once gm came and banned a guy

there are other ways to stop cheaters, I personaly reported like X times and only once gm came and banned a guy

Its kinda hard to check all reports on 3 servers..
Lets say that its 500 players online, Do you really think that its only you that is reporting someone? Its probably 100 reports that 1-2 GMs need to read and do, As i said its 3 servers and its maybe 200 players on the others, Im sure that they report botters and buggs too, Its really hard to get all the reports...

I said many times that TwiffySoft should get more GMs that they can trust, Lets hope that they do

If you play Real Tibia... Would you complain on CipSoft?

Its kinda hard to check all reports on 3 servers..
Lets say that its 500 players online, Do you really think that its only you that is reporting someone? Its probably 100 reports that 1-2 GMs need to read and do, As i said its 3 servers and its maybe 200 players on the others, Im sure that they report botters and buggs too, Its really hard to get all the reports...

I said many times that TwiffySoft should get more GMs that they can trust, Lets hope that they do

And I hope you get to be a GM there sometime. Altough I quite doubt that'll ever happen, mostly because everyone hates 3333-crew :(

Why should they?, Since this server started, They have changed the client to the newest, Like the other say, This is just becasue you noobs cant play without an bot -.-

oh my god are u retarded, each time when they updated it the new version of tibia was allready public for every1, now they are 1 update before tibia and thats why some ppl dont bother dloading new client, just bcuz its annoying and to much work
YES im too lazy to do this
but ill play again when 8,5 is public

so cya

oh my god are u retarded, each time when they updated it the new version of tibia was allready public for every1, now they are 1 update before tibia and thats why some ppl dont bother dloading new client, just bcuz its annoying and to much work
YES im too lazy to do this
but ill play again when 8,5 is public

so cya

Whos the retard here? <_< Do you really think that thats the reason? That just sound stupid dude.. -.-

Back