• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Protocol Login - RSA_decrypt

adrcrv

Reaction score
Hello there!

I have cloned Forgotten Server 7.72-downgrade and I really can not login using protocol 7.60, I got "Cannot connect to a login server".

This error is throwed by loginprotocol.cpp in:
C++:
if (!Protocol::RSA_decrypt(msg)) {
        disconnect();
        return;
    }

I'm using client 7.60 with otlander ip-changer.

I would appreciate for any help!
Thank you so much!

I have cloned Forgotten Server 7.72-downgrade and I really can not login using protocol 7.60, I got "Cannot connect to a login server".
I thought it is for 7.72 protocol version not 7.60, it is understandable that you can't login because 7.6 don't use rsa encryption at all and using this protocol isn't safe at all.

Hello there!

This error is throwed by loginprotocol.cpp in:
C++:
if (!Protocol::RSA_decrypt(msg)) {
        disconnect();
        return;
    }

I'm using client 7.60 with otlander ip-changer.

I would appreciate for any help!
Thank you so much!
why are you trying to log in wih 760 anyway, 772 is the same... with less graphics support on the default client, meaning tat in newer pcs the client wont even run or may have troubles

Last edited:
Hey Guys!

Thank you for your support! I really appreciate that.

Well, I have tried 7.60 because on the project it says it can also be supported, but I agree it doesn't sound a good idea, as @Diarreamental said, it's the same, so I'll prefer with RSA Protocol.

Back