• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Provider problems...

Lobnig

Reaction score
My internet is disconnecting/reconnecting every 8th hour, router is configured to update dynamic DNS automatically, so the website will be online again within seconds after i'm getting a new global IP.

But no one will be able to connect to the server after this happens, wrote xxx.no-ip.com as the ip in config, they are able to get to the login screen, but won't connect to gameworlds till i shutdown and reopen the server,also reloading config won't change anything.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this :S? i won't be able to proper host anything

Ask ur isp

I believe it has nothing to do with the ISP...

Anyways, i don't think really there is some way to do it without restarting it.. As your server knows that the server is going to go by this IP, and that IP(no-ip.org~~) is redirected to another one, it won't detect it before you restart your server.

I'm not 100% sure about this one, but i think thats how it is.

I believe it has nothing to do with the ISP...

Anyways, i don't think really there is some way to do it without restarting it.. As your server knows that the server is going to go by this IP, and that IP(no-ip.org~~) is redirected to another one, it won't detect it before you restart your server.

I'm not 100% sure about this one, but i think thats how it is.

No, I didn't say that it was anything wrong with his ISP either! :p I just told him to contact his ISP, because they can probably recommend more than we can.

Back