• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PUNIO BANNED FOR KILLING STREAMER ON KASTERIA.PL

barcix

Reaction score
PUNIO BANNED FOR KILLING KASTI ON KASTERIA.PL (DED OTS) GO AWAY FROM THIS OT THANKS

I dont recommend to play on a server where GM banning for killking players looks like shit server and this is first reason why it will die so quickly.

I don't know the causes, but probably the administrator will analyze this action, it's hard keep a server with many players and mistakes happen.

I dont recommend to play on a server where GM banning for killking players looks like shit server and this is first reason why it will die so quickly.

To many people break rules , reporting them to GM but he is watching Punio’s stream and didnt answer players report. Punio more important for him LOL

Kasti and Punio are in conflict, they dont like eachother and thats the main reason, hes not banning anyone for killing him. I’m against such situation and sorry if anyone feels bad, but its really personal to Kasti.

Kasti and Punio are in conflict, they dont like eachother and thats the main reason, hes not banning anyone for killing him. I’m against such situation and sorry if anyone feels bad, but its really personal to Kasti.
Haha.. not true. I didnt see he is banning for killing on kasteria because i dont play there but i saw it on masteria, he was god there too. He paid you for defence or you know nothing?

Kasti ban punio because he has personal problems to him? That's computer game loool
punio 1k people on stream
kasti 0.2-0.25k people on stream XD

Kasti ban punio because he has personal problems to him? That's computer game loool

That doesn't mean anything though. Punio's just a good player (he really is) and a good entertainer thanks to his pvp skills and 200 iq plays, while Kasti, from what i know, is a pve player, so comparing both is irrelevant at this point. However, banning a player simply because you don't like that person, or because he's killed countless newbs or your character even, isn't a valid reason to banish anybody. If Kasti didn't want Punio on his OT, he could have blocked his IP or his character right at the start. He didn't though, so i don't really think it was a personal grudge that got Punio banned, but a situational blast of emotions he couldn't control. Some people just aren't fit to run a server, nor hold a high position.

600 without viewbots so about the whole population of realesta rip 1k dream

punio is a numnuts who built a community with viewbots xD I remember when he use to bot on every ot.
destructive behavior is a bannable offense. dont give in to him he does more harm than good in the long run. let him run back to spoofealesta74.

Jm3nJqh.png
7VM1q86.png

he ment" i wyzywanie mojej kobiety obsrana paruwo" which goes for calling names of my girlfriend you shitsausage because in reality kasti would fuck up punio but no need because somebody run with combat knife around his city ukraine already.

Its more like "You get banished for being a whore and irlydontknowhowtotranslatethisword(literraly it means u shit ur pants, real meaning is different, but its an insult) for slanders and insulting my woman you fucking dickhead"

Back