• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PvP-Enforced system?

Add a PVP-Enforced system?

• Total voters
Its not shitty just because you get 1 hitted by a dwarf guard in lvl 15!

Ohh yeah, I remember theese old days when I was lvl 15! I went to kazz and than...

...THE DMN GUARD KILLED ME FOR NOTHING!!!! WHY? WHY?? <cry>

Anyways actualy this ot is getting better and better. If there were 20 players online before week, than now its ~50 and more. That is great ofcourse :p

Its a fun server and if it became pvp enfo I wouldn't like it

Keep it the same..

If they made enforced the cave botting would stop, atleast i would run after all botters 24/7 xD

Run and die like fool cuz they would have sound alarm on when player is attacking.

:D

Trust me they dont, at lvl 70 i started pking cavebotters which were around lvl 130. Noone came back even if it took me over 15min to kill them xD

Yes, but high exp, which make it booring.. Mid/low exp ot, with pvp enforced, and i might consider playing.. Not many of those around.. Sounds like a sweet idea..

dont pvp inforce it because there be like lvl 300s running around......

We are not talking about getting a high enforced ot.

If it for example are 1-2x enforced exp and then like medium high exp rate people wont be able to get very high lvl because high lvls will be sneaked by teams of lower levels which are out of getting some levels.

And incase there aint any blessings people will lose alot of levels when they die aswell.

Back