• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pwnts allegiances

Pwnt Pwns

Reaction score
I Am First And Foremost With Satanic and Denied Blockades Guild -Kz the beaner Whore But I Am With Akalic and azeck in war as satanics guild wont war i dont think. So Anyone Touchs Azeck or Akalic (Thats Right Their Mine So Hands Off).

Pwnt

i heard a rumor the old team was gonna drop there beefs and join back up together even tho all in diff guilds if this aint true pm me and let me know

i got nuthin against u guys its just the way every1 is acting in game fighting for power and shit is useless and im sure every1 is gettin bored of it so lets just do wats best for the serv like aka said and rid it of all the brs/mexicans causin trouble cause for starters not all of em are bad.. ive realized that myself as i am friends with alot of ppl on the serv.. so just be sure to hunt the right ones off plz ..

in addition my guild will war once i get the members to a certain standard .. if its not met we wont fight so give new players a chance b4 ownin them..

Back