• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PyIpChanger v1.2 (all clients)

GM Soul Monger

Reaction score
PyIpChanger is a simple, open source ip-changer written in Python, using Pyqt4 , it runs on both Windows and Linux, on all clients that I know of (atleast 8.0+, but I have only done tests using 9.31, 9.44 and 9.53). It even support running Windows clients under Linux!

This release fixes a bug with 9.46+ clients.

All Credits goes for Stian

How to:

1.- For Linux:
Code:
apt-get install python2.7 python-qt4

Just run the main.py file directly by clicking on it (from the source package), and python deal with the rest. Feel free to rename it to whatever you want, etc:

2.- For Windows:

Install:

Open cmd:
Code:
cd c:\path-to-pyipchanger-source
c:\python27\python.exe setup.py py2exe

Attachments

• PyIpChanger v1.2 - SOURCE.rar
    3.9 KB · Views: 2,243 · VirusTotal
  • PyIpChanger v1.2.rar
    5.5 MB · Views: 547 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
how i solve this bug ?
Code:
root@lkzone-Inspiron-N4050:/home/lkzone/Downloads/ipchanger/PyIpChanger-10d95023be6d# ./PyIpChanger.py 
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./PyIpChanger.py", line 21, in <module>
    app = QtGui.QApplication(sys.argv)
NameError: name 'QtGui' is not defined

Change the code to be compatible with py3.x ;p

- - - Updated - - -

(latest version of py)

Didn't Work on my Ubuntu 13.10.

This is the error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "PyIpChanger.py", line 21, in <module>
app = QtGui.QApplication(sys.argv)
NameError: name 'QtGui' is not defined

Someone could help ? Thanks a lot.

Code:
/home/sassymimus/Escritorio/Tibia/.__gABachrucOPwcY.exe: error while loading shared libraries: libGLU.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

heeeelp =(

ERROR: Couldn't fix the Port!

Change the IP works correctly, but when you try to change to any different port of 7171, program shows this message.

ERROR: Couldn't fix the Port!

Change the IP works correctly, but when you try to change to any different port of 7171, program shows this message.

This is because more strings seem to have been added with later versions, thus the offsets used to search for the port are too low.

Open PyIpChanger.py and find line 258:
Code:
        base = data.find("\x03\x1C\x00\x00", base-300, base+300)
Replace it with something like:
Code:
        base = data.find("\x03\x1C\x00\x00", base-2000, base+2000)

I've only looked at the windows binary, so I don't actually know if this still works on Linux.

Back