• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Qknight is the king!

michael take this way to serious ;> take every jealous little kid as a compliment qknight =)

U won't tell me what should i do, baard.
everyone use it and its impossible to catch 600mage [qknight] without dash, yes, he uses it too. check movie, around ~30:00min. it isnt map click.

I manage to catch a 600 mage fine without using dash, you do know that at about 500 you are pretty much speed capped and it doesn't even matter wether you're trying to catch a 500 or 600? Perhaps with all the dashing you forgot that you can actually play without it and manage fine.
why u dont play, u dont want to be in temple anymore, do you?

I don't play? Where did you get that? It's not because I'm not online when you are that I stopped playing :s

Hahahahha Made My Day man when u puish PgDn3 when u run to venore u move so fucking fast so dont tell me you dont use it.
Alerady i use it and cant catch you hahahah

Hahahahha Made My Day man when u puish PgDn3 when u run to venore u move so fucking fast so dont tell me you dont use it.

I guess we just figured why you're so jealous then ;>
OT nice, 1 vs 10+ =) nothing unusual though

...? I see you after me the whole cam, dont you? seriously, 490 knight catch up to a 600 mage that easy? ...I would run faste rhten you if i had dash, wouldnt i?

I dont think so but u play manually without bot :) i know it u are ROX ROX We sux

dzumior stfu your using dash you already admitted it qknight doesnt. you runned after qknight 600ms with a 490ek....

First time I must say it.

This movie was rly nice...
You knew where to jump if you had prob etc. so it shows that you know smth about pvp :p

What Can I say about ppl with who you were fighting.. not much only that some of them sux :p

I will miss those times while we were fighting against eachother :p

Btw. I'm not asslicking if some1 thnik I do. Idc.

Back