• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Qknight pwns!

Omg that's the first tibiacam movie wich i watched without skiping it. LOL you totally pwned them. You rox... nothing more to say...

Yeah I agree Qknight whats your new level?
Jul 20 2009, 01:25:17 Killed at Level 182 by Qz
Jul 20 2009, 00:59:11 Killed at Level 183 by Qz
Jul 20 2009, 00:54:58 Killed at Level 184 by Abeto

you forgot some:
Jul 20 2009, 02:06:05 Killed at Level 176 by Mythral
Jul 20 2009, 02:03:46 Killed at Level 178 by Heroine
Jul 20 2009, 02:01:04 Killed at Level 179 by Sharmotas Falafel
Jul 20 2009, 01:57:42 Killed at Level 180 by Sharmotas Falafel
Jul 20 2009, 01:54:59 Killed at Level 181 by Sharmotas Falafel

i dont think its his day :/

Last edited:
lool..right thread for that mental and zO0R0(moderator in this forum??)
Cant i report you for offtopic or something?
Iam rooking myself, so? am i the first lvl 150+ who have ever rooked himself in this server? no. just, where we're you guys under the no-bot client? :( ..I guess you cant play without bot? ^^

lool..right thread for that mental and zO0R0(moderator in this forum??)
Cant i report you for offtopic or something?
Iam rooking myself, so? am i the first lvl 150+ who have ever rooked himself in this server? no. just, where we're you guys under the no-bot client? :( ..I guess you cant play without bot? ^^
Yeah I were oh and by the way you aren't the one talk about using bot or shit because i saw how you had auto heal and anti-paralyze so just shut up about the bot thing. yeah rooking yourself because you and your friend died non-stop...

Haha, Why don't you ever make an account on here and let's talk :D I can PA on Twinforce :D. It was an fun battle and another fun battle was the Liberty bay one :D

Haha, Why don't you ever make an account on here and let's talk :D I can PA on Twinforce :D. It was an fun battle and another fun battle was the Liberty bay one :D

Agree the liberty bay one was fun but it wasn't pretty fun since Qknight is the biggest noob ever. He can only UE and run away like a chicken.

Hahah, like your the first one to say it ;) Words don't help on the battle field, does it?

Back