• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Qknight pwns!

Holy shit when this become the school now? Wow eat me some more fuck. Gangebang me some more on my English... Didn't think on this forum you have to talk Proper English... TUSA!!! Wow looks dam great. There is an reason why i just said USA.

Agree the liberty bay one was fun but it wasn't pretty fun since Qknight is the biggest noob ever. He can only UE and run away like a chicken.
You actually talking about running?? we we're 2 vs 4 and we made you and abeto run like chickens, then it was only me left, that was when i we're running and stair jumping...and again, Where we're you guys under the non-bot client?

Character Information
Name: Qknight
Sex: male
Profession: Master Sorcerer
Level: 151

I like your new lvl

Qknight could be the highest lvled on this server if he would set hes mind to it, with out botting sec chars.

Back