• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Qknight pwns -.-

if you got more lvl means that you got more pvp? ok then why u call renacashi low pvper if he is the hightest lvl in here and many others who have more lvl then you? thats sick lvl dosnt mean pvp , but oh well u know wth you'r talking about

I never said anything here on forum about renacashi. But indeed, he suck dick at pvp.
And if you can read proper english you would noticed that I didn't mean that we get higher pvp when we are higher lvls, fool.
The thing I said was, how do he get better in pvp just because we were higher lvls? We didn't fail to kill him, so you can't actually say that we are noobs just because he is lower level.

OMG MENZ U USE COMBOBOT OMFG NOOOB HEHEHHEH
seriously, when will you learn? retards

fucked up thread, youre all writing idiotic things and flaming like never before. grow up ehhhhhhhhhhhhh? so fun to see tho, all 'p12', big skott i panna på er fucked up kobrahuven

OMG MENZ U USE COMBOBOT OMFG NOOOB HEHEHHEH
seriously, when will you learn? retards

fucked up thread, youre all writing idiotic things and flaming like never before. grow up ehhhhhhhhhhhhh? so fun to see tho, all 'p12', big skott i panna på er fucked up kobrahuven

hahahaha <3

the only thing i used when i had elfbot was the mwall timer lowl
I used dash and anti paralyze for one battle when we were 3 vs 7~ <LIFE STORY I KNOW FLAMEZZZZ

Back