• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Qknight pwns -.-

Lilje

crazY
Reaction score
Copied is disgusting title he always use.....

The most annoying person I met on this ot - Qknight.
Also some other kills.

qknight pwns.cam

kidding me? He suck ass at pvp

So he doesn't. Lol, look at your levels against him... You have no skills, you are like 4 lvl 200+ vs 1 lvl 140+... kidding me?

So he doesn't. Lol, look at your levels against him... You have no skills, you are like 4 lvl 200+ vs 1 lvl 140+... kidding me?

Are you retarded? Me and Harvey = 2 ppls, you idiot.
What should we do then, rook our characters just because he is lower lvl than us?
You can't say he is good either, he does nothing good at all, so thats bullshit.

Copied is disgusting title he always use.....

The most annoying person I met on this ot - Qknight.
Also some other kills.

qknight pwns.cam
You think i didnt want to die? lol..why would i come back if i didnt? btw, You would be NOTHING without your bot, I had you trapped in kazz elevator and Albatrozz and hes team didnt want to come cuz he tought it was a trap, you would be NOTTTHINGG without ur bot.

A time ago i thu he was a good pvper
then i saw that hes the noobest one here
on twinforce he dead 20x and then he say i will quit noob ot -.-.

Are you retarded? Me and Harvey = 2 ppls, you idiot.
What should we do then, rook our characters just because he is lower lvl than us?
You can't say he is good either, he does nothing good at all, so thats bullshit.

You ever seen him in Icechaw? lol

yeah, but i dont use dash, cavebot, auto mwall, auto push and stuff like that, I got auto heal and X-ray, thats enough.
Haha, you made me laugh.. You used it that me we fought in twinforce, auto heal when you gets paralyzed too...

dash on icechaw :(?

ahh don't tell me you had the cracked elfbot from tibiafacil? and key doesn't work anymore? hahah! xD

Back