• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Query about SD stack and spell exhaust

Jpstafe

Reaction score
Good Morning otland community!
I wanted to ask a question about my ot, I need to change the player's exhaust when throwing spells, even though I change them in spells.xml they don't change, they always throw in 2 seconds, even if I lower it to 0, it keeps throwing every 2 seconds, the spells , I would like to lower it to 1 sec or 1.5 sec... could it be that Player.hh has to be compiled? And if so, in which part of the player.hh is it changed and compiled?... Another query I would like my ot to have SD stack, when you throw an sd in the ladder it hits everyone... that is also changed in sources ?
the ot that I am doing is old school and I would like to have these configurations, I remember that I have fixed the delay of running and push items by compiling player.hh

About item exhaust you can check this, what generates the exhaust of the sudden death in this case, is not the spell itself, is the usage of the item. Look for RANGE_USE_ITEM_INTERVAL and RANGE_USE_ITEM_EX_INTERVAL parameters and make it have less exhaust.

Regards!

Back