• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Quest Log problem

drax skylon

o.O DrAx O.o
Reaction score
Hello...

Since some days I was working in my quest.xml file and adding all quests of my server there...

Now that I finish it a bug appear...

Some players have the quest log showing all quest even those that they didn't finish and some players have the quest log empty, without all quest of the server and without all quests they did.

please help me!!! this is the second time I post here about the quest log and I didn't get any good answer...

here is a little part of my quests.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<quests>
<quest name="Annihilator Quest" storageid="101" startstoragevalue="1">
<mission name="Annihilator Quest" storageid="101" startvalue="1" endvalue="1">
<missionstate id="1" description="You have reached the last room of Annihilator Quest and could choose to win a demon armor, a magic sword, a stonecutter axe or a thunder hammer."/>
</mission>
</quest>
</quests>

Lua:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<quests>
<quest name="Annihilator Quest" storageid="10011" startstoragevalue="1">
<mission name="Annihilator Quest" storageid="10012" startvalue="1" endvalue="1">
<missionstate id="1" description="You have reached the last room of Annihilator Quest and could choose to win a demon armor, a magic sword, a stonecutter axe or a thunder hammer."/>
</mission>
</quest>
</quests>

storageid="101"

already used?

Back