• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Quest Logs tracking behind by 3 missions?

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there, I am having a problem with my quest logs right now for the Postman Missions - it seems the logs dont show up correctly. For example: If I am 3 missions in on the first part of the quest, the quest log will show
Mission 1 - Check Postal Route
(Blank undeneath/no instructions)

Then when I travel to the next location, which would put me on part 4 of the first mission - the quest log displays the information for the part 1 of the first mission. Ex:
First travel with Captain Bluebear's ship from Thais to Carlin.

So from what I see, it's 3 parts behind, but it doesn't make sense because the storage of the character is 100171,4 - which should display the 4th parts information. Take a look at the first mission quest logs and see if you can tell me why this might be happening.

Info: Revision 3884

Code:
<quest name="The Postman Missions" startstorageid="100171" startstoragevalue="1">
   <mission name="Method" storageid="100171" startvalue="1" endvalue="1">
    <missionstate id="1" description="You have joined the Postman guild."/>
   </mission>
   <mission name="Mission 1 - Check Postal Routes" storageid="100171" startvalue="2" endvalue="7">
    <missionstate id="2" description="First travel with Captain Bluebear's ship from Thais to Carlin."/>
     <missionstate id="3" description="Head to Fermor Hills and travel with Uzon to Edron."/>
     <missionstate id="4" description="Travel with Captain Seahorse to the city of Venore."/>
     <missionstate id="5" description="Find the technomancer Brodrosch and travel with him to the Isle of Cormaya."/>
     <missionstate id="6" description="Now report back to Kevin about your mission."/>
     <missionstate id="7" description="You have finished this mission."/>
   </mission>

Bump! To be honest over the course of the entire quest I think it keeps pushing the mission descriptions forward. Never seen something like this before, and I know the quest logs work the way they are. I've tested this quest on 0.3.6 and the latest revisions. Very odd I'm getting and error on 0.4, any help is appreciated!

Back